2K XJ Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 147.4 1999 Jeep Cherokee SportLifted on 31'sPopcorn Sounds AX6000.1 w/ AA 500.1 "THE F1X" board4 Obsidian Audio OA15's C pillar wall @ 29hz ^^^work in progress^^^
One Way Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 148.6 T-line build- http://www.stevemead...e-t-line-build/
ALPINE408 Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 i wanted 148.8 but that took so 149.3 Have you ever had your woofers blown?
carlosg_313 Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 145.9 How do the Japanese feel about bass?You know that since 03/11/11 Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller. Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman
LoudNLow931 Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 148.7 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
kirill007 Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 148.0 Had to change it since someone had my number already.(it was 148.1 by the way.) Thinking is the root of all problems... You ALWAYS get what you pay for.
Purplehaze Posted November 24, 2011 Author Report Posted November 24, 2011 148.8 and i pay the more for a easy shipping to Germany, if i guess the right number. Yes sir, I edited the original post. If anyone outside of the US wins, they can still get it, just have to pay the difference in shipping. hmm, 3 12s on 5k, in a hatch?.. it SHOULD do 149+ so ima go with 149.4 Yeah it should... but we shall see! I hope so! 150.6 That would be great! If I break a 50, I may just give another amp away out of pure happiness! 149.1 I'll have to check, but I believe this one was already used... 150 I'm assuming you mean a flat 150.0? 144.8 One dollar bob lol Its hard to pick a number no one else has picked. I know right? I figured between 140 and 150 there are 100 different possibilities, so we could have around 100 guesses in the ball park. I'm gonna go thru and add everyone's guess to the original post, so we will know where we stand and what is left to chose from. Thanks for "voting" everyone, and I hope you all have a nice Turkey Day! Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
TRTC360 Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 hmm, 3 12s on 5k, in a hatch?.. it SHOULD do 149+ so ima go with 149.4 aren't the kicker square 12's more like 15" round subwoofers? '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
Awhitewookie Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 147.9 MY BUILD 1998 Ford Explorer 2dr sport 1/0 Big 3 1/0 everything Alpine cda-9884 Crescendo CZ components (2) Crescendo bc2000's (2) Jolt 150ah (2) Yellow top optimas (1) Juicebox black cherry addition (1) Mechman 270 avbm miss my bc5500 and (4) 15's You know why people are ass holes online but not in person? Because getting punched in the mouth hurts.
Red-navi-916 Posted November 24, 2011 Report Posted November 24, 2011 147.1 BUILDLOG http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=61862 "98crewcab"Never a POS....just always "a work in progress" lol that's how we roll bitches!!! Your a lowlife kid. I bet your mother wants to kill herself for not swallowing your ass.
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.