Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

LOL. I come in here to read them all. :good:

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Posted

I actually changed mine, must be sotm winners or supporting members have it :P

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

wondering if i could have mine changed to Grammar Nazi, or something of the sort.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

Posted

lmao they keep getting better and better.

I still absolutely love your profile pic. haha.

And these titles are very amusing :P Looking at em all really kills the time so I don't have to work on my accounting final.

Posted

surprise me bobby, chode changed mine awile ago, i actully show up now lmao

Legal TL scores145.6 on the dash sealed up in the low 40hz area with the port out145.5 on the dash sealed up @30hz with the port inless then 1k clamped on a 3.5k!

Why would you EVER WANT flex?
huh?...flex is what can make the lows lower and more air being pushed correct?
jeff_zps9bc81ace.jpg

me_zps0fb5a5b4.jpgMy FeedbackJeep-BuildlogPT LOSER buildlog

Posted

I have a serious request.. My grandpa passed away yesterday Desember 1st, so for a reminder I would like to have something as original as

RIP Grandpa

as my member title, if that's doable..

Thanks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 551 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...