The Internets Most Hated Installer (how Did It Happen To Me?)

"behind every successful man, lies a pack of haters"

meade youre very skillful and youre a role model to alot of installers out there and this guy is just jealous that youre getting attention and decides to be a rebel and not jump on the "bandwagon" and learn from your work. you will get alot of guys like this and theyre just e thugs. its the internet, they can say some stupid bullshit and not get any consequences for it. you're probably one of the most hated installers on the internet because you're one of the most successful and skillful installers out there. he just posted all that shit as a form of jealousy. you can tell he is not a very successful person himself when he thinks you have limitless credit cards when you actually work your ass off to get the dough to fund your rides. its a concept he will not understand because he is probably older than you and living in his moms basement playing WoW (no offense to any WoW players out there)

lol... ain't that the truth...

plus.. i know you ain't the best....but like they say "there is someone always better" *speaking realistically*

and making videos and posting them online leaves you wide open to good, bad, and FOOKIN OOGLY ! we don't ask you to make videos for our enjoyment.. yet you know we want them anyhow and deliver :D

fuck them fools they cant do it big like u so they hate

x2 on them suckas and if they can do it better then man up and stop hiding and shit.

2-DC 15XLM2 D.7s

1-DC 5K amp

(1) XS Power D6500(UNDERHOOD) and (1) XS3000(REAR)

3 runs 1/0ga for power and 2 runs of 1/0ga for negative.

(2)-RFT165s components, ...... 4 separate 1 inch tweetersRF T600-2(fronts) Punch 450.4(rear)

Audiocontrol 3.1.

DC power 260amp alternator w/MLA Module

Just give the word Steve and ill have some "hard pipe hitting niggas at his front door " Look at at this way if he wasnt hating on you then you wouldnt be doing your job keep up the good work = )

dcaudio.jpg ALLAH's the most gracious, he made the universe the most spaciousSeen and heard in all places, but still appear facelessEmbraces all races, all caste and all casesIn every spec of life he's the substance of all tracesSMDsigbannr9.jpg

give him the word steve!!!!!

MMM BASS OATS..ITS WHAT I HAVE FOR BREAKFAST

2 AudioQue HDC3 18'' subs

Rockford Fosgate T1 6.5 mids

MMATS 2000.05

XS Power D1200

Knukonceptz 1/0

Pioneer Premier DEH-P490iB

" Shit I can roll a blunt better than those bitches in Havana!"- Uncle Elroy

this is my fav line

thebull

post Yesterday, 11:49 AM

Post #14

Group: Members

Member No.: 1,607

dude...it's just a forum

User is offlineProfile CardPM

Go to the top of the page

+Quote Post

DD M4

Rockford Fosgate P500-4

SoundQubed HDC415 w carbon fiber cap

2 Rockford Fosagate T1675-S

XS Power D3400 Under Hood

XS Power D5100 in rear

Michael Singer 200A Alt

Build Log: http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/153901-2012-veloster-update-842013-wall-build-4-15s/