NWO was started along time ago. Ever since gold was no longer a standard and the $1 became king. Since that day it started. Everyone hates the USA and in my opinion fukkem. But we can't occupy everydamn country in the middle east. Do we see China flexing their muscle. They know they are powerful and don't have to prove it. Its a fukking shame when our government use our soldiers like a toy and believe they expendable. Our military is the strongest in the world but we are making them seem weak.

SONY XAV-701HD
RF power 400.4 RF power 1000bd

3 Sundown x8's d2
2004 f150 single cab
2 sets of components MB quart 6.5 onx (2 tweets 2 6.5 perdoor)
stock batt up fron
BIG 3

http://www.stevemead...-vid-pg-11-922/

http://www.youtube.c.../TheBigmescan74

NWO was started along time ago. Ever since gold was no longer a standard and the $1 became king. Since that day it started. Everyone hates the USA and in my opinion fukkem. But we can't occupy everydamn country in the middle east. Do we see China flexing their muscle. They know they are powerful and don't have to prove it. Its a fukking shame when our government use our soldiers like a toy and believe they expendable. Our military is the strongest in the world but we are making them seem weak.

Woodrow Wilson and the league of nations :ehh:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

So who makes that call? Can some police officer making $45k a year handing out tickets just shoot you for saying "This country's going to shit"?

'11 Jeep Patriot New Build

Head Unit: Pioneer AVH-P3200DVD

Front: Massive CK69 Components

Front Amp: Massive NX2

Rears: Infinity Kappa's

Subs: 8 Sundown SA-8 v2's

Sub Amp: AB 450.1

XS D3100

Come on 150!

• 2 weeks later...

let me know when you guys want me to show you where the good ammo deals are.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I don't think I seen anything about immigrant's in the bill. Talks shows only started to bring this up a few days ago. Savage, Hannity and Tom Sullivan been putting it out there on the airwaves. But I haven't even followed up on this either, been to busy.

sundown.jpg
I have a ritual called "terminator". I crouch in the shower in the "naked terminator" pose. With eyes closed I crouch for a minute and visualize either Arnie or the guy from the 2nd movie. I then start to hum the T2 theme. Slowly I rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me get through my day. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It sorta ruins the fantasy.

I don't know for sure, but isn't this violating the human rights?

You should get a trail before getting punished, isn't that a human right? :shrug:

Waterboarding and guantanamo bay isn't allowed, but killing or lifelong sentence without a trail is allowed?

Good thing i don't live in the US, which is known for freedom, but in my opinion there isn't a lot of freedom of the people.

Thinking is the root of all problems...

You ALWAYS get what you pay for.

"Wow".......... Is about all I can say.....

[quote name=n8ball2013'

timestamp='1324397063' post='1807645]

let me know when you guys want me to show you where the good ammo deals are.

Oh and ^^^^^^this^^^^^^........ Where are they at?? Lol... (but, seriously, where are they at?)

145.9@40hz

145.3@34hz

big 3

X2 group 34

Deka Group 31

All 0/1 awg jl meta wire

Alpine CDA 7894

Orion HCCA D5000

2 AQ HDC312's

Crunch gpv1100.2 (for 6.5"s only)

AQ pro audio 6.5" - 3 sets

AQ supertweeters - 2 sets