And Cops Wonder Why People Hate 'em PICS pg.3

here its 70 on the interstate but the flow of traffic in the mornings are 80-85, no lie. As long as you don't break out of 85 you'll be fine. On my way home its usually 75-80. I've seen 3 accidents in the last 3mo(2 in 1mo) each time was from people getting on the interstate too slow or driving 55ish. I always stay with the flow.

But on topic, yea sounds like a typical douche cop. Not all are bad, and it only takes a few bad ones to make them all look bad. I've had much worse run ins lol. But its never fun dealing with a douche one. Total pussy move to hide behind a badge though....

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

this is why ppl don't like cops they are there to protect and serve not pester ppl or write tickets for money. and in oklahoma we have a stupid law like that you can't walk your neighabors cow down the road on sunday. but still the point is they should be doing stuff worth doing not pestering ppl just to write tickets. Just like they should get rid of stupid laws like that for ppl that wanna be just like you said thats ridiculous just bein an ass for the sake of it. i also saw that you said its to protect ppl from themselves if they are bad drivers then why don't they fix the test to get a license huh just like has been said one bad apple ruins it for the bunch just bc some ppl can't drive doesn't mean everyone can't if they can't drive they shouldn't get a license PERIOD.

people dont like cops for them writing tickets for people who break the law?

those people are morons... dont break the law, wont get a ticket, and I said its people with his mentality that I would ticket for the stupid shit, not every day people, but that once in awhile person whos just a real asshole, who deserves it

Ok good. Im sorry i misunderstood you man. usually i agree with alot of what you say i was like seriously? yea if they have an attitude write them up but i rarely do anything wrong but speed by like 5 mph over i get pulled over in all these small towns all the time and they won't give me a reason why i know its just to see who i am cause thats how small towns around here are usually they save tickets for out of towners. I don't get tickets anymore im passed my childish days of racing everywhere and i know how to talk to a cop and not be a dick head and got off easy alot when younger. but i also say there shouldn't be dumb stupid laws either like the cow thing i stated earlier. theres so many laws nowadays that no one even wants to try to learn them all unless they are trying something in that field or doing illegal things so they know it better than the cops that happens around here alot to.

got pulled over for the first time by the infamous douche of a cop in my neighborhood, every highschool kid that drives know officer knox, he gave me a ticket for going 60 in a 45 zone, but the thing is that its a huge 3 lane, 4 mile stretch thats wide open with no houses or street or lights on it.......who in their right mind makes it a 45? it takes about 3 minutes to get down it at 45, i usually get though in a minute..........our school news even interviewed him...14 tickets a day, he never has empathy on anyone...

you really complaining about getting tickets for breaking the law?

LOLOL...

i would ticket every sorry asshole for every law they broke...

actually, i would be a even bigger dick and learn every single oldschool *early 1900s laws* that are still in effect for my area, and ticket assholes with your mentality, for those as well...

OP, yeah, fuck that guy though, he was a douche

this is why ppl don't like cops they are there to protect and serve not pester ppl or write tickets for money. and in oklahoma we have a stupid law like that you can't walk your neighabors cow down the road on sunday. but still the point is they should be doing stuff worth doing not pestering ppl just to write tickets. Just like they should get rid of stupid laws like that for ppl that wanna be just like you said thats ridiculous just bein an ass for the sake of it. i also saw that you said its to protect ppl from themselves if they are bad drivers then why don't they fix the test to get a license huh just like has been said one bad apple ruins it for the bunch just bc some ppl can't drive doesn't mean everyone can't if they can't drive they shouldn't get a license PERIOD.

people dont like cops for them writing tickets for people who break the law?

those people are morons... dont break the law, wont get a ticket, and I said its people with his mentality that I would ticket for the stupid shit, not every day people, but that once in awhile person whos just a real asshole, who deserves it

As much as I would like to agree with you on this - I don't think you can draw a line in the sand like that. There is a TON of grey area that needs to be recognized. I have seen things from perfectly lawfully drivers nearly causing accidents to people who break the law and drive perfect other than that to everything in between.

IMHO - there needs to be much more focus on the 'protecting' aspect of protecting and serving when it comes to traffic. It seems to me that officers are more worried about citing someone for going 10% over the speed limit than worrying about the people who can't seem to keep their car going straight and make you question if they bribed their driving instructor at the DMV.

I'm not saying that there shouldn't be tickets for speeding or anything - just that there needs to be more focus than the instantaneous velocity of the vehicle that a particular officer decides to radar. Less speed traps and more actually observing how people drive

and yes orionstang that is bs that the cop or fake cop did that! Thats another thing that i think should be law no matter who breaks the law cop or official or mayor whatever should get a ticket. No one should be above the law at all. :good:

so let me get this right... it takes 3 minutes to get down this road that is "4 miles long" going 45 mph? to get that far in 3 minutes, youd have to go 80 mph. or if its actually 3 minutes at 45 mph, its only 2.25 miles. but according to you, you make this 4 mile trip in 1 minute. i guess that means you go 240 mph. or if its 2.25, you go 135.

At first i had no idea how smart you are. Now you did the math, and made this kid look dumb i now know exactly how much of a genius you are. Thanks for that, i had no clue.

For future reference, and this is to everyone, when giving examples you MUST do math and give facts. Nothing else will suffice. <_<

:good:

At first i had no idea how sarcastic you were being. Now you took the time to write all that out, and prove skills with sarcasm.

For future reference, and this is to anyone trying to simply show somebodys exaggerations, you MUST be careful. because this guy may reply to your comment for no damn reason, trying to be funny.

Alpine CDA-9886Hertz Mille 3 ways active

Hertz SPL Show 8's

2 Audison Voce Quattro's2 DC Audio M2 Level 5 12'sDC Audio 12.0KKnuKonceptz Wiring4 XS Power D3100'sDC Power 390XPSecond Skin Damplifier Pro and Dynamat Xtreme

Esy3YgK.jpg

Fuck tha police fuck fuck fuck the police ya fuck em.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: b for president :drink40:

REST IN PARADISE BIG RICH (Sqmonte) never forgotten

Why do you guys ALWAYS dispute on NUMBERS?????

It's such a played out argument, so fucking annoying....

It's 12 fuckin 15's.... It's louder than you... Shut the fuck up...

/Rant

:)

I'm so jealous, it makes me want to club baby seals. That shit gets down HARD!

dont buy from knowledge he will scam you.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/30995-official-knowledge-feedback/

so let me get this right... it takes 3 minutes to get down this road that is "4 miles long" going 45 mph? to get that far in 3 minutes, youd have to go 80 mph. or if its actually 3 minutes at 45 mph, its only 2.25 miles. but according to you, you make this 4 mile trip in 1 minute. i guess that means you go 240 mph. or if its 2.25, you go 135.

At first i had no idea how smart you are. Now you did the math, and made this kid look dumb i now know exactly how much of a genius you are. Thanks for that, i had no clue.

For future reference, and this is to everyone, when giving examples you MUST do math and give facts. Nothing else will suffice. <_<

:good:

At first i had no idea how sarcastic you were being. Now you took the time to write all that out, and prove skills with sarcasm.

For future reference, and this is to anyone trying to simply show somebodys exaggerations, you MUST be careful. because this guy may reply to your comment for no damn reason, trying to be funny.

lol, sorry about those exaggerations, and I dont see what was wrong with those math facts? they seemed to pretty much make me looked retarded, and they made sense...I dont see why he got so mad? What? Because someone like factual information its a bad thing?

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Facts and numbers are better than estimates and in this case, bullshit guesses. Anybody who's slightly intelligent would agree.

As far as the whole ticket thing.... If you're breaking the law don't complain when you get caught. There are very rare cases where an innocent person is punished, if that's the case then bitch all you want... most people probably still won't believe you though. If you don't want a ticket then don't break the fucking law. I don't care what you do, just bitch properly.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Archived