Jump to content

And Cops Wonder Why People Hate 'em PICS pg.3


Recommended Posts

Posted

I have only been pulled over once and it was my fualt and the cop was doing his job. That being said cops are fucking d-bags. They abuse there power all the time. I was headed to work one morning on a six lane road, three going in my direction and the cop is in the far right lane and im in the middel, were at a red light so i turned my system down so he wouldnt get me for that cause he kept lookin over and i thought i was too loud and right as the light turns green he hits his lights and im like fuck then he blows acrossed the three lanes real quick and go into a fuckin donut shop!!!!!!!!!! Wtf he was looking at that the whole time and not me. Fuckin bacon. Decide he wanted a donut last minutes so instead of makeing a u-turn like everyone else he was gonna use his power to get him there faster. I see shit like this all the time, i live in vegas amd cops are extra big dicks here.

Posted

all honesty, there are soooo many laws, its hard for us pedestrians to really learn them all, and cops use that to their advantage, hell, quite a few states dictate that while seatbelt violations are a ticktable offense, they are not allowed to pull you over for it..

so, they have to pull you over for something else, and can ticket you for that afterwards... I would start looking up violations for your state, and city to see what rules apply.

Better to be in the know than to get fucked over because you dont know

Thanks for the advice bro I will definitely do some research

Its All Good!!!

Build on hold...

Posted

the officer acting out was unprofessional. he is supposed to hold himself to a higher standard. but that ends with him. you cant chastise all leo's for this guy. laws are put in place for everyone to follow and if those laws are not adhered to there are set consequences for your actions. if you feel a section of road is miss-marked bring it up to the civil engineers to reavaluate it.

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/ind...showtopic=29213 "sleeper build"

(1) DC AUDIO Level4XL 10

(2) PowermasterD2700 batteries

ALL FOR SALE

TEAM DC AUDIO

TEAM DIRTFLOORPOOR

Posted

So you guys think I should take the pics to PD and say this dude was driving erratically, yelling obscenities, and flashing a badge? What if he wasn't really a cop, then they could find him.

I wouldnt waste your time and effort, its just a hassle...The department will most likely just forget about ti and he won't get anything but a "hey dont be stupid in public"

An off-duty drunk officer was in his truck at night and blew through a red light right turn and hit my dads motorcycle and killed him, the cop fled the scene and called his buddies to cover for him, to this day nothing serious has happened to him,(as in no jail time or anything, just a paid suspension) corruption these days is almost literally unbelievable...I can do one thing and have trouble rain down on me, but if anyone has power, they can't be touched..........save yourself the migraine...

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

and incase i made anyone mad, i did not mean to complain about the ticket at all originally, I know it was my fault, i was more annoyed by the officer who did it because the way he handled everything, he has completely ill-mannered about everything and I was very respectful, I didnt question him or try to lie to him or anything, but he was getting progressively mad and I just couldn't figure out why. i was trying to relate to the story of annoying cops. my bad.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Posted

and incase i made anyone made, i did not mean to complain about the ticket at all originally, i was more annoyed by the officer who did it because the way he handled everything, i was trying to relate to the story of annoying cops. my bad.

you made someone? not cool, no one likes a narc lulz

Posted

you can get arrested for impersonating a cop. so either way the guy would get in trouble and you have his plate numer so your golden. :good:

but how we he be able to prove he was impersonating the cop? to the cops, he just has pics of license plates.

they talk to the guy, ask to see his license and he has the fake badge?

if there even was one LOL, he might have had some old dusty condoms in the front that were so old it looked like a badge LOL

lol if i had a fake badge i definitely wouldn't keep it with my license

 

 

Posted

So you guys think I should take the pics to PD and say this dude was driving erratically, yelling obscenities, and flashing a badge? What if he wasn't really a cop, then they could find him.

Sometimes, I gaze into your default picture, fantasize about if that chick really said that to me, and then ponder all the things I would do to her. 8)

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Posted

There ain't no point in going to the police station now because they will cover for the d-bag unless you have video of him breaking the law, and you don't. This is the perfect scenario for having an in-car dash cam of some sort, and reading this reminded me to do a Google search... first result that came up was this:

http://www.brickhousesecurity.com/voyager-car-camera-gps-logger.html

(Bonus points for an unboxing video hosted by a cute nerdy Asian chick...)

yay cute nerdy asian with tats :good: :good:

Posted

They might try and get you for taking pics while driving if hes really a cop. Hands free its the law. :shrug:

12- DC Audio m2Lvl3 12's1- Hertz HSK3 way2- DC5K's2- ZX350.42- Stinger SP1500D batteries in rear3- runs of 1/0ga. to the rearTeam DC Audiodc-banner.jpgdcsoundlab.com

Quality is all in how you take pictures ;) I have plenty of projects that look WAY better on camera then in person :D

crazy to fit so many in so little. Reminds me of some of the porns I've seen?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 5781 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...