going thru hell

Sup david ive been wondering where the hell youve been, but anyways sucks to hear your going through more shit but im glad to see your being positive and i wish you the best of luck. Id say you could hit me up if you want someone to yell at but sounds like youve got enough punching bags lol

Oh and dude you may be jobless peniless and houseless but home is where you make it and i know youve got a lot of people out there in sactown that care about you just saying. but anyway keep on with the positive outlook and just remember this shits just another stepping stone

I got my drivers license re-instated.. which will help getting a job... just need to pay 139 bucks and im rolling... woooot

GREAT NEWS bro -

Call me i got your $139 covered.

Awesome shit bro.

I was about to ask him to get Paypal. I'd donate.

David, you seem like a great guy and from everything I have ever read, you go above and beyond to help people out and they have shit on you. It's time for us to help you man. Don't consider it a hand out, look at as if those who appreciate people like you, want to thank you. Set it up bro and let us help. It's Christmas, let your true family be there for you (SMD Family).

:drinks:

NEWLS1--after the first of the year more jobs post...I'll pm you with the links and help you with your resume to make it thru our HR...if you're willing to move. :drinks:

10501650_10203332501847103_1859383749711

Blown

I got my drivers license re-instated.. which will help getting a job... just need to pay 139 bucks and im rolling... woooot

GREAT NEWS bro -

Call me i got your $139 covered.

You have been there for me when I needed it most...

I can't say thank you enough...

I will call you later today.

Rednavi, that is very cool of you to offer, I have a hard time accepting things like this...

But I do need my phone, without it id be pretty stuck, if I could work for the money someway it would be alot easier for me.

Rednavi, that is very cool of you to offer, I have a hard time accepting things like this...

But I do need my phone, without it id be pretty stuck, if I could work for the money someway it would be alot easier for me.

david Minel is a trucker now are you sure you want to offer to work it off. He gets lonely. :peepwall:

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

was nice to meet ya finally.

hope things are better, i seen the bouncing back and forth on facebook but just figured lovers quarells. Be careful going to rays thoguh he may try to cuddle because he is teh ghey.

Archived