It's not bad my buddy lives in Fargo and goes to work just in the winter over that way he was pulling in about 4 to 5k before taxes every 2 weeks. He said its not worth to him to live in a semi tho lol. But I had more ppl that bought a camper to go up there then their old ladies didn't let them so they bought a camper for nothin.

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

Shit ken, you really thinking about doing it? Just getting up and going?

Come to Cali and try to get a job. Nothing here, man. I don't NEED the money, but if i'm gonna work, it has to pay good. Hell, I can just go for a year, leave my wife at home, and come back to a stack.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

My buddy also said a frozen pizza up there was 13 bucks I think for one Tombstone pizza!

2003 GMC Yukon Denali

Alpine CDA 117

Redoing Mids/Highs

4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2-

4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt.

AQ20K

2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!

That's exactly what im looking to do Stang. Tho I am gonna wait abit for the weather to get better.

Yep, i'm gonna do it, but i'm taking my time to research living options. Try to find a room for rent or something. Even the hotels are all booked up. There's no rush, the jobs will be there.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

Orianstang, I know I said that guys were goin up there makin 70k a year with no experience but that was just what I heard from some work buddies (I run heavy equipment and alot of guys I know have talked about it cause work is so slow down here in southern Cali) I haven't done any research myself.

Oh and if anyone has any experience runnin heavy equipment (I'm talking about the BIG stuff) then you might want to consider Gilette WY. The coal mines up there are working like crazy and the avg operator pay up there is $20-$25/hr. Alot of guys I work with went up there while work was slow down here.

Archived