Orianstang, I know I said that guys were goin up there makin 70k a year with no experience but that was just what I heard from some work buddies (I run heavy equipment and alot of guys I know have talked about it cause work is so slow down here in southern Cali) I haven't done any research myself.

Oh and if anyone has any experience runnin heavy equipment (I'm talking about the BIG stuff) then you might want to consider Gilette WY. The coal mines up there are working like crazy and the avg operator pay up there is $20-$25/hr. Alot of guys I work with went up there while work was slow down here.

Yep, I went through gillete wy not too lining ago and shit is hopping at the mines, especially the gas ones. But a hella lotta coal too. And the nice thing about that is western Wyoming in the mountians is fucking beautiful

I hate long signatures....

...what the fuck is wrong wiht you you fucking fuckity fuck fuck head...

Mtnbikecrazy55 Feedback

Im a construction guy... plumbing/fire sprinklers... from what I see and hear housing is the biggest issue...

x2

2011 Subaru WRX

Rockford Fosgate T1000-4AD

(2) Sets of Rockford Fosgate T3 6.5 Components

rf2c.png

In the works:

Rockford Fosgate T2500-1bdcp

(2)DC Audio 12" XLM2

Orianstang, I know I said that guys were goin up there makin 70k a year with no experience but that was just what I heard from some work buddies (I run heavy equipment and alot of guys I know have talked about it cause work is so slow down here in southern Cali) I haven't done any research myself.

Oh and if anyone has any experience runnin heavy equipment (I'm talking about the BIG stuff) then you might want to consider Gilette WY. The coal mines up there are working like crazy and the avg operator pay up there is $20-$25/hr. Alot of guys I work with went up there while work was slow down here.

Yep, I went through gillete wy not too lining ago and shit is hopping at the mines, especially the gas ones. But a hella lotta coal too. And the nice thing about that is western Wyoming in the mountians is fucking beautiful

Not to mention the Black Hills are only a couple hours drive to the east. From what I hear the black hills are pretty sweet too. Ive always wanted to see Mt Rushmoore. My step dad worked up there as a superintendent for a crew stripping the topsoil for the coal mines. He just came back to cali a couple of weeks ago to start a new jobsite here in temecula. Its slowly starting to pick back up down here in CA but its nowhere near how it was 6 or so years ago.

if ur thinking about waiting for the weather to get beter to come up here u might as well not come up cause u will not be able to get a place to live for the time up here cause as soon as the weather clears up everyone will be up here

There is no housing now man, atleast come spring people have a much better chance of not freezing to death.

man theres housing up here theres a room in the house im staying at for rent but its 1600 a month and after the 22nd the room in stayin in will be for rent for 1500 a month but theres 2 beds in each room so if u can find someone to take up the other bed ull only have to pay for half a room

i know theres a help wanted place but i know this place gets more traffic through it so please dont move it or lock it

If you want a good paying job come to north dakota there are roughly 5+ jobs per person up here rite now

moved.

please use the appropriate section next time.

thanks.

All SMD products + MORE available at my store here! https://wccaraudio.com/ 
wc2022-red-black-whitebg_1667625898__08138.original.png.02e514af82dce531edf1aa4a36851c60.png

Subscribe to My Youtube Channel! Over 1,000,000 subscribers strong! Turn on your notifications!
http://www.youtube.com/meade916

Follow My Instagram! Daily live feeds from the shop, exclusive content way before it hits my Youtube channel...and little squares with photo's in them :D
http://www.instagram.com/meade916

The Official SMD Facebook fan Page
https://www.facebook.com/SteveMeadeDesigns/

Follow my Tweet (Twitter)
http://www.Twitter.com/meade916

my friend just moved to el paso to work for halliburton, id feel a lot safer in north dakota... :peepwall::lol:

Its not even bad in El Paso. I live 30 min away go over there (El Paso) all the time. All the stuff you hear about in Juarez stays in Juarez...

Thats cool. Im way too old to be upset by shit like that. Your name is winston. Your own parents hated you even before you were born.

My penis is bigger than your penis

I'm far from loud and my roof/headliner flaps around like Adam's ass on a windy day. I think it depends more on the structure of the vehicle.

Archived