I cut my own. And have gotten much better at blending from when I first started. The hardest part is the back for me.

Team NWSPL

baaudio Build Log

2001 GMC Sierra walkthrough

4 Mechman Elite 370s, 10 AGM batteries, 3 Crossfire XS v2 18s, Crossfire 8k

i also do my own. #2 all around though so its super easy lol. I'll let it grow out a little more between cuts in the winter though haha

2001 BMW 525i

12'' MTX Thunder 9500

Alpine mrp-m1000

Focal mids/highs

Alpine mrp-f300

Build thread to come in a couple weeks after I source some more stuff

Stopped going to Great Clips or any other barber shops since 7th grade. They messed up EVERY TIME. Had 2 friends from back then that cut hair and they have been cutting it since then which is about 9 years! 5,6, or a 7 on top depending how I am feelin that day, and a razor on the sides. 8)

I go to the Hooter's equivalent of a barbershop called Judes.

judes_home_05.jpg

Used to go to a barber from the age of probably 2-22 and would drive home from college to go to the same shop. I'm half tempted to just get something like this though:

Easy+Cut+Surround+Guild.jpg

http://www.amazon.co...r/dp/B002FGTIZU

I've seen it at Meijer near me.

Edited by Lbox88

If I goto a barber he wouldn't know how to do a Faux-Hawk. I goto a Salon and see my stylist. I get so much shit from friends. Price of being Metro I guess. LOL

My old one would (same location since the 50's and they have 8 barbers w/ strait razor skills even), they do mostly 12-20's and while most of the guys are old, they know the drill (some old school cuts are complicated) and there are a couple younger chicks anyways. Oh did I mention it's $7?

Now I got to a girl friends basement... Screw waiting in line.

I was waiting for one of these to pop up haha We have a couple here, hell one is like a bar too... Not the greatest idea for people driving, but it is MI. <_<

Edited by UnderLoK

If at first you do not succeed, you are doing it wrong! -ARS
UnderLoK-Tanq-SMD-Forum-resized.jpg
Check out my walled TBSS build over here
4 Fi Team 18s on 2 Cactus K9
DS18 doors on 2 MBQ 1Ks, Vifa pillars on a STL4.500
Pioneer X8500
6 XS Power D7500, 1 3400S
Second Skin
2 270a Mechman Alts

I was waiting for one of these to pop up haha We have a couple here, hell one is like a bar too... Not the greatest idea for people driving, but it is MI. <_<

Meh, natural selection will take care of the drunk drivers and it's pretty nice having a pair of double D's to stare at while getting a haircut pardon.gif

Have them cut the sides and back shorter and blend it with the top. Thats my only idea for a fix :shrug: my mom is a BARBER (not hair dresser) and she keeps her shit right. He knows what all her regulars get for cuts and can do faux hawks mo hawks blow hawks flat tops and those retarded designs fake gangsters get in their hair. A good barber is worth the money in my opinion.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift