Jump to content

Arguing w/ Second Skin


Recommended Posts

Posted

its only misinformation if you arent informed. If you know what you are reading and seeing then its alot easier.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

About time he flicked the coke can I got bored and decided to watch porn instead.

-Zach-

2010 Toyota Tundra
Full Hybrid Audio SQ

7" BDS on 37's

2000 Ford Expedition

160+ dB Green Turd -SOLD- :(

Posted

My intelligence goes down the tubes with every video of his I watch or listen to... His method: Bash first, find out he's in the wrong later.

x2 honestly feel like i get dumber

Posted

i wonder what the resonant frequency of that weight is? lol

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

I refused to watch this asshat's video after he popped up last week and continue to do so now. Until someone finds him making a video declaring that he doesn't know shit about audio, I will continue to ignore his existence. All you're all doing is giving him the views he wants, all he has to do is act like a total dumbshit.

head_up_ass.jpg

Posted

So just had to explain how sorry I was to my 2 yr ld daughter, cause I just used up 8 mins of her life she will never get back allowing her to watch this video with me.....I am so sorry baby

svc2.png

ttf.png

2006 Dodge Charger

(2) Kinetic 3800

(1) DC Power 270XP

(4) T1-12D4

(1) T2500BDCP

(2) T400.4

7.5 cubic ft.

(2) 6 in ports thru the rear deck

(2) T165.2

(2) T169.3

Posted

i'm not even gonna lie I almost pissed myself at 2:42

'93 Firebird Formula V8

H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395

Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4

Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0

G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator

www.youtube.com/TRTC360

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3087 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...