Using YouTube to incriminate someone.

You guys are being ridiculous by saying it will fuck up his whole life. I've had a few friends go to jail for felonies, get out, pay of thousands in fines, and move on with their lives. They all get good jobs and go to college now.

Sometimes kids need this kind of reality check before they get too old to straighten out. Get the little bastard now before he hurts someone, or fucks up their shit. Kicking his ass will probably make him so upset that he'd throw one of those bombs in your car or something stupid that will get him in even more trouble. Legal action IS the right thing to do in this situation. The kid needs a serious reality check right now.

Need Test Tones/Sine Waves? Click Here!

My Saab 9000 build
1993 Saab 9000 Aero 5spd
Pioneer - Zapco - Hifonics - Sundown Audio - O2 Audio - RE Audio

Just Say No To Rear Speakers
Just Say No To CCA Wire
Real Men Drive Stick

Hit me up on Facebook, if you want

you cant whoop any ones ass anymore and this is the type of kid who either fucks up your shit on the sneak or calls the cops on you for beating him up. If he cant respect his neighbors why should anyone respect him. Put his ass in the clink.

exactly this. i would love to beat his ass and show him whats up. but unfortunately the world we live in doesnt support those kinds of actions. my only way to get him is to use the system against him. All of you guys saying im a chickenshit for not beating him up are not considering the consequences of that. he is the type of kid to call the cops and whine about getting beat up. or if i have my brother fight him, the kid always has a gang of friends with him. even if i go i cant do shit. c'mon im not gonna set my little brother up for a gang ass kicking.

not saying you're chickenshit for not beating his ass. the other suggestions like "bleach in his gas tank" are. if you have already spoken to his parents and they deny everything, your next step is to call your local P.D. non-emergency line and ask to speak with an officer. explain the situation to them, and ask them what the recommended course of action is.

another thing to be cautious of in this situation is libel. be sure you aren't spreading rumors or false truths about someone, especially in written form on the internet.

How old are you? How old is this kid?

Whoop his ass and get if over with. Thats how we used to settle this shit...as long as you arent over age and he is under age. You gotta whoop a man's ass sometimes. (2 points if anyone catches the reference)

kid is underage. and youre fucking crazy to beat up a bombmaker. all hed do is make you/ your car/ or your pet his first retaliation bombing. hes essentially a terrorist in the making. reporting him is the more logical choice instead of waiting til something expensive or something to die for it to be done anyways

Fusion With A Stetsom 4k2d on 2 DC XL 15s tuned to 31hz and Subs and ports forward

The Revolution Was Not Televised

But There Is This Thread(clicky)

Dr Merkenstein is my 360 gamertag and my profession. When shit gets real, call in the Doc

did I mention the ATF offers rewards for this kind of thing? snitches get dorrahs.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah all these videos are enough to put this kid down. I really don't care how bad his life would get fucked up from it, the punk needs to learn.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

He is acting out from sexual tension XD he looks like a straight nerd/douche... but i would have just retaliated and made sure i didnt get caught. but hey, thats just me

Ye dig, getting loud off little :D

(2) AQ HDC3 12

AQ 2200D - Replaced it, Works great

AQ4x90

JBL 662s 2 ways

(2)XS 5100r under the hood & A 170amp alt

This has nothing to do with snitching it has nothing to do with fucking anyones life up. Biggest thing I see is a threat to the personal safety of other people the innocent ones that always get caught up in someone elses immature bullshit. Don't sit here and give me that system shit when at the end of the day you have a family to think about. What happens when he injures a kid? Then what...last I checked the "system" has been known to provide wake up calls and changed lives. You can't help everyone with an ass whooping because some people are so dense they will just keep coming back for more. All I think about in this case is an immature punk he needs a reality check before someone innocent gets hurt.

It never ceases to amaze me how people are willing to look the other way for shit until it's their life or someone else's life really close to them in jeopardy. I can understand completely with not wanting to ruin someones life but at 17 he does know right from wrong and I rather the OP nip it in the bud now before the wrong person gets hurt. Just remember it's always the young child playing outside who gets caught in the crossfire on one of these explosions.

This is coming from someone with a pyro crazed teen as a little brother not til he injured my dog seriously did he realize the ramifications of his "experiments" not to mention it will go from little minor bombs like this to bigger shit later...it's only a matter of time. Therefore cut it out now or there will be bigger consequences later. I would say talk to him but he looks like a little prick that would probably say something to really piss you off and if you already spoke to his parents and they did nothing then it's time for someone else to intervene.

It's a safety thing not a snitching thing.

*EDIT*

I failed to mention the affect he is causing on the property value in the area I mean damn if I buy a house I wanna sell it for more not less.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

Teardrop you are correct. This is not minor stuff at all.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived