Juicebox battery Apple VS the XS d3400

Wait a minute. You dont even have a website. forget it. you cant even possibly expect to be taken half assed seriously.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like the Juicebox is a pretty good battery. There are a few things though that I would like bring up.

First the Rep for Juicebox is passing off information that Juicebox and XS Power is made in the same "build house", but then posts a video to show that the Juicebox came out better in the load test. If they are made in the same place and the test was done equal, then wouldn't they test about the same then? Now are you saying they are not made in the same "build house?"

As has been said the connection on the D3400 is right on the bolts, where as the connection on the Juicebox is put on and then adjusted a few times to get it place on the pads of the battery.

There was smoke coming off of both batteries, though there was more smoke from the D3400, which showed there was a bad connection. Why would you post a video that is obviously showing a load test with bad connections? Why not get the connections right and do the video? The connections should not smoke during the test.

What is the warranty on the Juicebox?

Good to have some competition and its good to see Juicebox becoming vendors on the forums or working on becoming vendors. XS Power has been helping on the forums for a while now and it is good to have some other battery companies on the forums.

RealPower800x135_zps58408f90.jpg

Yeah, these topics are getting boring already, the only juicebox i trust is Gorilla Zoe´s :)

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

^^ now that's professional.

Take notes jucie box.

Oh and you didn't take this name from gorilla Zoe did you? :lol:

Edit: fucking ninjas!!!

24v1fe8.png

wow now this just shows that smd isnt just any forum. We are a brother hood.

here let me put it in retard-onix for u aareehhhh duuuurrrrr ehhh got it now?

Sweet baby jesus the amount of quoting the quote above the quote in a quote is epic

Biggest FAILED vs thread BTW......but my request still stands. :)

How do the Japanese feel about bass?

You know that since 03/11/11

Progene? I just saw that stuff on CNN. They said it makes your junk shrink all up. lol.

im pretty sure the op wont even notice if it gets even smaller.

Refs - Pstone11, porksoda, coleman

The strokes also sell juicebox :peepwall:

I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion!

2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/

8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/

Archived