vettedude102 Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 I would nominate myself for noob(to the forum) post whore. But there's prolly other higher than mine lol. But I'm deff in for this one I wanna go against you haha you're 3.5 per day, I'm 8.7 lol. no chance and that's what she said lol. Best post whore it up lol haha on the thats what she said. I thought I was a little post whore, but you got me beat. For now. jk 2 polk audio 4x6'skenwood head-unit 220 amp Mechman alt1979 Corvette 2003 corvette z06 alpine radio and the bose system that came stock
armykyle1 Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 I would nominate myself for noob(to the forum) post whore. But there's prolly other higher than mine lol. But I'm deff in for this one I wanna go against you haha you're 3.5 per day, I'm 8.7 lol. no chance and that's what she said lol. Best post whore it up lol haha on the thats what she said. I thought I was a little post whore, but you got me beat. For now. jk as far as post whoring goes, we're both beat by a lot lol TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
fecupe2001 Posted December 27, 2011 Author Report Posted December 27, 2011 Well, glad people liked the idea, someone can take over from here then I´m the SPL Gains topic creator!! wanna get louder?? check this: SPL Gains. Panamenian 2009 & 2010 & 2014 Bass Race 149.9 Champion! 2 15" subs and a 2K wired at 1 ohm, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/167788-fecupe2001-2-15s-on-a-2k-video-on-page-3/ 8 Massive 15" subs and small power, http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/179296-fecupe2001s-8-15s-4th-order-bandpass-wall/
n8ball2013 Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 ive got both you beat too lol. most of mine are stop doing that no vs threads. Your thread is now closed dummy posts though. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
AI James Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 I used to have a ton of those post too lol. Almost to a point of having a clipboard i could copy and paste into any thread and it be relevant.
EclipseChris Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 I really want this to happen. I think it'd be fun! i resolve to be a nicer moderator. Tercel build R.I.P. Eclipse build Old New V-Dub My feedback.
C-Fizzy Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 Ya Chris, you'd be SMD's gayest straight guy. Mr pink shirt under construction I hate People with crappy primered cars rolling on hubcaps that are louder then me. u hate c-fizzy?
bumonskateboard6 Posted December 27, 2011 Report Posted December 27, 2011 I nominate myself for most correct answers ignored. Current Systems: 2011 BMW 335i Hertz HDP1 DC LVL3 12" Full Carbon Fiber 2002 Acura TlKenwood DNX9980HD2 DCLVL4 12" Subs with LVL5 Parts D.7 CoilsDC 3.5kHertz HSK-165 up front HCX-165 RearHertz HDP4 AmpDC Power Engineering 260 Amp AltBig 3 and amp powered with KNU 1/0XS Power D2400 Up Front i pulled out my dick in class many of times and had it shown. get over it bitch...stupid open legged hairy beavered bitch... going over rms = smaller box, under rms = bigger box... Low voltage doesn't blow amps. That's a myth. A router that does the sub holes makes rounded edges also?
TeamHT Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I think we should nominate someone who gets ignored a lot, lol. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
Chode69 Posted December 28, 2011 Report Posted December 28, 2011 I will win in a run away for most pissed off and butthurt pms received. im so glad i dont get those as much anymore NoFearX18 said: Nick will bang just about anything.....LMAO....pun intended On 4/13/2010 at 9:51 AM, meade916 said: i was like DAMN, Chode is hardcore! he makes james look like a friendly person LOL! trainman0978 said: I dont know who is worse with the buttholes Chode or Big P... Team Deadly Hertz / Team DC Audio / Team XS Power 2010 DC AUDIO MEMBER OF THE YEAR!!! DuckretaryFEAR THE DUCK Durangho Chodes Blowthrough Build Youtube vids Muh Wife Need DC Audio? Hit me up for pricing!!!
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.