Redhaze Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 you can go to jail for having any weapon on school property in most states.... common sense is not to take them onto school property during school hours Just another lurker
deeje Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 Luckily I live in Texas haha I can carry a 8 inch fixed blade if I want and I have one lol but carry a benchmade bone collector 3 and a half inch blade. --2004 Toyota 4runner New Build Log -2002 Acura Tl-S Old Build Log Team DC Audio spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol
Bmike Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 here in florida if its not in plane sight and its not out of arms reach its considered a concealed weapon, and if you dont have a permit for it, then yes it would be a felony charge, thats in florida. 2007 trailblazer lthead unit- pioneer p4300dvd crescendo ft-1 supertweeters pioneer m650 pros audiocontrol 2xs crossover Rockford fosgate p200-2 highsrockford fosgate p400-2 mids1- fi btl 18amps- saz 3500battery- evermax in front, 2 9a31 dekas in rearwires all knuconceptz 1/0 and rcas
mbdblue Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 school grounds would be there reasoning most likely and alcohol on school grounds. but like others said, the knife varies state to state. Ive been searched a couple times with my knife on me...but I just let them know I have it and where it is, they never gave me shit about it; but I was in NY on all occasions. AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
armykyle1 Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 Cops typically won't mess with you unless you're doing something stupid..... But that's typically. You gotta take the bad with the good TEAM XS POWERTEAM HEAVY HERTZMy build- http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/194454-e46-bmw-build-pos/#entry2914134youtube- http://www.youtube.com/user/armykyle1big build starting
TeamHT Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 school grounds would be there reasoning most likely and alcohol on school grounds. but like others said, the knife varies state to state. Ive been searched a couple times with my knife on me...but I just let them know I have it and where it is, they never gave me shit about it; but I was in NY on all occasions. I reread but I see no mentioning of alcohol. And I guess being on school property would really have to depend. As far as I know, simply being on school property is not enough to be considered reasonable cause/suspicion. It could be argued either way but I am not sure if it would indeed stand up in court. Although my city is a wee bit smaller than most cities people reside in, we have courts, hockeyrinks, fields all part of school property and people are on there (parking lot included) at night and on weekends. I tried searching for the law in my state but got lazy. Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
dfoland93 Posted January 3, 2012 Author Report Posted January 3, 2012 Well we went to a op[en parking lot with not many people around cause we didnt want complaining about the loudnesses... And the school wasnt open, no one was there and classes have been out for weeks because of winter break here. But he said cause i use it as "self protection i could be arrested. Next time what should i say? My best idea is to say i use it for underwater basket weaving The spot with least resistance LOL. I would ground to a rubber dildo if it had less resistance than a run of 4/0 wiring. how many poeple work there 3 or 4 lol At crescendo HQ? probably 2-3 At the sweatshop in china? 30,000 children No Engine
will77530 Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 Yeah California cops dont have shit to do. Well my friend had a 20 rack and a bottle of UV Blue... So thats why they did it. But this is what i have: My link Is that illegal to have in my center console? last time i checked the limit was four inches couldnt be spring loaded but assisted opening was ok the knife i carry is 4.5 inches but the police have never said anything to me about it
new guy Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 Well we went to a op[en parking lot with not many people around cause we didnt want complaining about the loudnesses... And the school wasnt open, no one was there and classes have been out for weeks because of winter break here. But he said cause i use it as "self protection i could be arrested. Next time what should i say? My best idea is to say i use it for underwater basket weaving next time you should say "i use it to cut up pigs like you" then he will know not to mess with you *current* 1991 honda crx si 2 skar audio 12s pioneer 6.5s dual 400 watt amp audio technix db 1/0 wiring kit. dual head unit
bobobass Posted January 3, 2012 Report Posted January 3, 2012 Well we went to a op[en parking lot with not many people around cause we didnt want complaining about the loudnesses... And the school wasnt open, no one was there and classes have been out for weeks because of winter break here. But he said cause i use it as "self protection i could be arrested. Next time what should i say? My best idea is to say i use it for underwater basket weaving I guess defending yourself is illegal now 2000 Subaru outback 2.5l Head Unit: Pioneer deh 4300ub front stage: tbd subwoofer: Stock Fi Q 18" amp: Audio que 1200d
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.