The Walking Dead New Season

What the fuck were they doing driving through a field to begin with.. The fuck lol.

--2004 Toyota 4runner

New Build Log

-2002 Acura Tl-S

Old Build Log

Team DC Audio

ttf.png

spl dust is an option you can get on the coils... it's great for extra 1000 watts of power

where can i get this spl dust and how much is it. is it hard to apply? lol

They were driving to a barn. Remember, they said "look, a barn".

I was cracking up thought, watching it, and then watching talking dead afterwards. When one of the guys said it was like watching keystone cops. I started laughing and immediately the music started playing in my head!

Funny stuff!!

• 2 weeks later...

So I'm guessing HillTop is about to get their shit packed in. Jesus was supposed to stay outta sight, and I'm pretty sure he got made. If the voice on the radio was able to id Rick's pistol, then they probably got a look at Jesus too.

Glenn is no longer pure... :(

Although he instantly went to stone-cold after that task.

Kinda surprised at the blatant carelessness that Rick is showing.

After Terminus....there's no way in hell I would just run into a building with that level of intell...

This is just going to piss off Negan that much more. Man, things are going to get ugly.

........ohh yeah, bye Hilltop. You're a goner.

This post sent with 100% recycled electrons.
2004 BMW M3
Mechman 280A
2 - XS Power XP3000

1 - XS Power D375

500F of Maxwell SuperCaps (soon to be 1000F)
iPadMini2

Dash mounted O-scope
Audison bitOne (Remote DRC MP)
Highs Amp - PPI Art A404
Hertz HSK130 (HSK165 waiting...)
DC Audio DC9.0K
2- DC Audio XL12m2

LEGAL             - 147.3dB @ 41Hz
OUTLAW         - 150.2dB @ 45Hz

OUTLAW         - 145.7dB @ 30Hz
JUNE 2014 SOTM WINNER

2014 COLORADO PEOPLE'S CHOICE WINNER

SOTM BUILD:
http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/141656-wicks-e46-m3-build-bass-turbo-button-and-a-big-new-addition/page-68#entry2802026

sig-sized6_zps0265e669.png

CAN CAROL FUCKING DIE ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!???????????????? I hate that bitch!! See if she'd have just kept her mouth shut, and stop playing mom leader, Maggie would've been inside and out of harms way. NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO "you have to stay here" annnnnnnnnd now we're caught! Dumb bitch!! Morgan should've shoved his staff through her eye when he had that chance!

I agree though, things are going to get bad! I knew it was too easy going through there. Even with the gun fire, that was too easy of a kill through.

I will say this though, Daryl's tackle on bike guy was LEGIT!!! Straight up shoulder to the chest! Boom! That was awesome!!

• 3 weeks later...

Archived