The Walking Dead New Season

I wish I had cable! I have to wait till tomorrow when it comes out on Amazon. :( I just buy it by the episode.

And I swear it's gonna be so hard to not have it spoiled for me from someone before I watch it.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

I wish I had cable! I have to wait till tomorrow when it comes out on Amazon. :( I just buy it by the episode.

And I swear it's gonna be so hard to not have it spoiled for me from someone before I watch it.

look at d/l kodi you can watch just about anything from there

In the latest sneak peak Rick has fresh blood on the right side of his face that wasn't there in the season finally, this leads me to think that whoever Negan took out was to the right of Rick reinforcing my guess that it is Abraham as the order went Rick, Maggie and them Abraham, if it was Maggie I would expect more blood on Rick than there is.

I think Rick gets his hand cut off threatening Negan , that was in the book , that's what my nerd wife says who likes to read.

2022 Ford Maverick on 22’s                                                                                                                                          Skar SK1500.1 on 4 Skar VD-8’s                                                                                                                       Mids Sundown Super tweeters, Skar TX 6.5 components on Skar SKM400.4                                                 LC2 for audio control  , XS Power D680 XS Series Extra Battery 

Archived