Beats audio Headphones...

Are they really worth it? Are they really good like every one says they? I personally think there not worth the 180 price tag..

But i havent heard the studios

Any opinions?

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

youll have to listen to them. I thought they were meh.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Overpriced Hype. It's like the JL of headphones. they're aight, but waaay overpiced.

Just say no to Ground Pounder Customs.

More box builds

some cars do over 170db with one sub, so clearly my two 12"s can do that in my car, with my knowledge too! look out bitches!

I'm with captain stupid.

I have heard them in my local Best Buy, and they don't sound bad. I feel like they have an added bass boost built into them though. Because of this I personally feel you don't get to hear how it was truly recorded. Don't get me wrong, they do sound pretty nice, just I personally would rather hear everything the way it was recorded, not the way Dr. Dre thinks everything should sound.

"If you're new. Stay away from 4000 watts please." C-Fizzy

i personally like the bose noise canceling headphones. brother has a pair that his girl bought him from i think 170ish and they are amazing, way better than beats imo.

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

I listened to them in an apple store and i liked them, but that was before i really got into audio. I have some skullcandy titan in ear headphodes and i would prolly chose in ear ove the over ear simply because of portability and i like the bass i get from in ear headphones. I would have to listen to the beats again before i could pass judgement, but for now the in ear are good enough for me.

The Midget Looks Into Your Soul

2008 Dodge am 3500HD with the 6.7 Cummins

Race Me tuner, dpf deleted

kenwood double din

cheap walmart speakers for now(infinity reference comps comps coming soon)

2 kicker L5's in a ported box of unknown tuning lol(soon to be changed)

Power acoustic 1500.1 on the subs (for now)

Its not worth it to me, too many cans out there to be had that are on par and/or better than those for alot less. I think the design of them is pretty sick, but the sound just doesnt blow me away enough to spend that kind of coin on them.

Alpine CDA-117...Memphis 16-X03

CDT Audio SQA-4100...SEAS Prestige H1396...Crescendo MP-6

Soundstream Rubicon 1.2500d...Digital Designs 3512f

I listened to them in an apple store and i liked them, but that was before i really got into audio. I have some skullcandy titan in ear headphodes and i would prolly chose in ear ove the over ear simply because of portability and i like the bass i get from in ear headphones. I would have to listen to the beats again before i could pass judgement, but for now the in ear are good enough for me.

I have the same earbuds I think there are great more IMO. They produce great bass for being earbuds. As for the DRE headset they are ok but what kills it for me is the large headset. Also demo the earbuds and I didnt like those at all. For $50 I love my Titan earbuds.

1993 Full Size Blazer

Pioneer 7200HD

AQ 90x4

AQ 3500.1

Big Three 0/1

DC Power 270xp

2 DC Audio 15" XL M2

85 SQ feet of Audio Technix deadner

Sound Stream BX-20z epicenter

Front 4x6 Polk DB

Doors 2 sets Polk MM 6501

Rear Polk MM 5401