Sonic Electronix

When ppl talk about forth order box and 6th order and all of that, what does that mean? Im a noob so just tryin to learn.

Google it lol. Seriously, Google the12volt.com and it has a brief description of each of the different designs

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

An intricate box design. That when built right can have amazing output and great Sq.

The IrishmanDCSig.jpgCheck out my build hereXL 4th order wall build logIn Progress:alpine cda HU4th order Bandpass2xl 15's1- ab 400.1 (gonna be two hopefully)4- Crescendo 8's2- xts crecendo supertweeters

2 sq super tweetsMb quart 4.125Mechman 270a alt1- xs D27003- xs XP3000

4- odessey pc1700seller feed back threadhttp://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/136418-d-train-13k/

So if i want a daily drive but i also want it to be pretty loud would it be worth it to build a normal box or learn about these boxes and build one??? I will most likely learn a little about them just for the knoweledge but is it worth my time to build one with my new system?

actually.. it's none of the aforementioned!! It is how you get your 4th meal @ Taco Bell. By placing your 4th order :rofl::pardon:

Edited by UKnoitsMe

Man I'm glad I didn't lock this I get to witness two retards holding hands telling each other that it'll be ok because they are awesome.

depends on how much experience you have....

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Ok sorry for the ignorence. Say im running 2 12's on 1250 rms a sub there from AA in a dodge crew cab? If that helps. So from what i can see a fourth order box, the subs are inside the box and the mag sits inside a sealed box and the cone is in a box with a port? Would it make my system louder, deeper, ect in a box like that or should i just make a standard ported box to spec. I want it tuned to about 30hz.