Jump to content

ANDREW KOLIBAS "TEAM ATOMIC ANDREW" IS A SCAMMER


Recommended Posts

Posted
Andrew Louderthanyou Kolibas I'm gonna pay you back when I get paid I have 26 cents in my acct right nie

but, he just spent 2g on a car, and 20 to go to LA, and partied... thats not looking good

The DC Integra 3 18s to 6 15 build log

Team_DC-Derrick's Youtube

Team DC Audio

where theres a will theres a wall.......

I just realized Steve has reach Voldemort status, over on JP's site he is the one who will not be named....."We dont speak his name over here, fearing it will destroy us" LOL not even in hush tones

Posted

hahahaha "my baby, isnt she beautiful" ...... "isnt she a guy?"

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

ninjaz not allowed to have facebook :(

:cray:

:ninja:

Real men CHOOSE to not have Facebook

itz a choice.. law by ninjaz

:ninja:

When your at the top everyone is coming for you, friends, family, haters and even those who don't know you.. my advice.. KILL EM ALL

Posted

Its a shame I have a name and an email and can travel an ip for a location. All that to find an address. What a unique last name too

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Looks like he deleted most of the comments. He needs to man up, doesn't want to even admit to scamming.

And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle ;)

Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth..

B5 Passat Build Log

postedimagel.png

Posted

HMMMMMM

Until something is paid it's a tough sell for me to believe.

Andrew Louderthanyou Kolibas

14 minutes ago near Los Angeles, CA

For those of you who are wondering, I plan on paying nick back the day I get paid, I don't have a lot of money and I've had to sell almost everything I own just to make ends meet, I had to go on food stamps because I can't afford to eat, and I had to borrow 1000's from my parents because I lost my 2nd job, I work 12 hours a day and I still don't make ends meet, I will pay him back this week, he has been understanding up until now, I'm going to pay him back 50 because of the hastle I put him through — with Nick Garcia.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 4799 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...