Disabled Kid's Bike Special Needs Tricycle

You were super nervous lol But turned out to be a great story

btw, how come my name wasn't mentioned ? :)

I actually named ALOT of people....she did like an hour and a half interview....and cut it to what, like two mins? I would say the important message was represented pretty well.....besides, seems like Steve is happy with the way his forum was represented.....so I'm happy.

I was joking :drinks:

The most important thing here is that your daughter got a bike. It's all it matters. :good:

I am glad that you was able to get what your daughter needed. I watched the video and it was very well done. I pray the best for you and your daughter. Shows the smd community is full of great helpful people.

Also like what was said by a quite a few people on here. This is just not a forum for bass and all. It is a family.

Current system (still building) 2 kicker 12" dcvr in factory kicker ported box, Rockford Fosgate 1200.1 Amp, Kenwood ddx-470 ddin radio, Rockford Fosgate 0 Gauge wiring, Rockford Fosgate punch 6X8 2 way speakers.

Great video man. Ive been watching this since day one and I cannot believe how it evolved. I'm so happy for you and your daughter! My brother has cerebral palsy also but he's not lucky enough to be able to function like your daughter. I hope your daughter gets whatever she may need!

Keep up the great work guys! This forum is def. one of a kind. Glad I can be part of it.

Lastly, have you ever realized the resemblance between you and Steve? Lol brothers from another mother..

06 Police TahoeHU- Pioneer 80prsAmp- Crossfire 8kSub- 4 15" Crossfire xs v2sWire- 1/0 Knu/AudiotechnixAlt- 3 Mechman SMD 340sBatts- 6 XS Power 3100s, 2400

Damn... I have been following this the day it was posted i would have sent something but i have no paypal in my hands... sorry OP

You must feel damn proud!

SMD FTMFW! :yahoo:

And Lol about Hannah minx's breast and your Avi... :rofl: :rofl:

You know how you avoid that? Man the fuck up and bang her best friend sister mom cousin worst enemy and never look back.

JUST SAY ANTI-AUDIOPIPE

Hey guys, Jazz tried out several bikes today....one of them is similar to this one and she rode it like it was nobodys business......so I just placed the order for this bike...but the color is metallic silver, it almost looks like light silver so she likes it....I am probably gonna see if I can find some Toy Story decals to stick on the main frame part of it and really make it hers....

This is the bike I JUST ORDERED......so excited...thank you so much everyone for making this happen. I will still keep everyone updated as to when it will ship etc.....

rec-low-rider.jpg

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

Hey guys, Jazz tried out several bikes today....one of them is similar to this one and she rode it like it was nobodys business......so I just placed the order for this bike...but the color is metallic silver, it almost looks like light silver so she likes it....I am probably gonna see if I can find some Toy Story decals to stick on the main frame part of it and really make it hers....

This is the bike I JUST ORDERED......so excited...thank you so much everyone for making this happen. I will still keep everyone updated as to when it will ship etc.....

rec-low-rider.jpg

PM me your address (name, street, all that good stuff). I am gonna get something shipped out to you for Jazz. :)

Dang that is nice!

Really glad to see this all coming together for you guys. :clapping:

Have a question about Second Skin? E-Mail me!

usa_render4.png

Archived