Ballen194 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 subs and bass of course precision shooting shooting shit in general fishing 4 wheeling edit: i forgot to add that beer goes great with all of the above 98 Isuzu Rodeo Pioneer Deh-6300ub SUBS*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order AMP Banda 3500 Mids/Highs Pioneer EQ Clarion EQS746 ETC. Two 1/0 run's KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3 Shuriken BT-100 under the hood Shuriken BT-120 in the back
lifted_silverado Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Riding 4 wheeler mainly trail riding, golfing, and drinking around a fire, something about it makes Budweiser or southern comfort that much better. I've always said beer taste better on a barstool or around a fire or mudpit lol Everythings in the attic or garage since the truck was sold last year. New build should be coming soon in a dodge cummins
DreDay256 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Drinkin', Women & all types of ill shit.. TEAM Fi CAR AUDIO/ TEAM CRESCENDO AUDIO Bagged '06 Dodge Magnum R/T "WICKED WAYS" -4 Fi SP4 18's (4th Order) -2 Fi SSD 10's (midbass) -4 Diamond Audio D6 Comp Sets -1pr. Crescendo FT-1 Supertweets -Dual Alts -6 XS Power Batts -4 Crescendo BC3500d's (subs) -1 Crescendo BC2000d (10's) -1 Crescendo c1100.4 (comps)
LoudNLow931 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Car audio,shooting guns,RC cars/helis,videoing trains,photography,video games,mudding/4wheelers,fishing. 2008 Dodge Ram 2500 6.7l Cummins 4 FT1s C1600.2 8 PWX 8s ONX2.100 Audio Technix Wiring & Sound Deadener My Youtube Feedback
Purplehaze Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 In my other life, I was a rock star.... Jk, playing music is my other passion. Mostly guitar, but I play drums and keyboard too! I also really get into anything electronics. Been thinking about going to ITT b/c of that. I have always done HVAC, and I enjoy that too. I guess I just like work, period. Kickin' Cruiser Seller Feedback Stage 3 Dash, Door Panels,4th Order wall 4 - 15'son a DC 5.0K 2 DC 5.0K'sSolo X 15 (v.2) Sub Build
ThatGuyWithAJetta Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 I play bass guitar, mess around with RC Cars a little bit, and work on my vw in my spare time. !999.5 Volkswagen Jetta 1 Planet Audio BIg Bang 15 Powerbass 1500,1
n8ball2013 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 saltwater reef tank shooting things softball and my daughter. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
__d_a_v_i_d__ Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Bikes and sometimes graphic designing.. If I had more money and time I'll be shooting guns aswell . Chevy Impala Shocker Sigs / TC Sounds 12s Sundown NS-1 | SAX 100.4 Sundown Neos | Dayton Audio Neos ETCCC ETCCC ETCCC My YouTube ---- Subcribe!!
2000s-10 Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 i love mud bogging with my bro and dad,car audio obviously, working on/fixing just about anything with a engine, and my son of course...he keeps me busy enough to not have time to worry about other hobbys lol 1999 grand prix gt kenwood x994 head unit 1/0 big 3 all shok industry single run to the back New mid/highs coming not sure what Soundqubed q2200d at .5 (have) 2 soundqubed hdc3 12s (have) New box to be built.. sealed firing forward (yet to be designed) 200 amp alt not sure exact size or manufactor xs power batts
varietyguy Posted February 1, 2012 Report Posted February 1, 2012 Besides car audio I like playing music, trumpet, piano, or drums. I used to do MMA until I moved to the middle of nowhere and packed on some weight. I'd like to get back into that. 1992 Mazda 323 http://www.stevemead...323-wall-build/
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.