OrionStang Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Dylan, the police were called. They didn't just walk up. Second, they were drunk and the truck didn't drive itself to the store. Probable cause on two counts. Thats all the police need. I'm done here. I can't handle your hard headedness. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Dylank811 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 You all are missing the point we fucked up, I'm willing to deal with the consequences of a DUI plate for one year. I was more or less asking if it's right for them to tag my truck? We rarely take my truck because windows are tinted illegally blue headlights flashy rims. We only take it when there are four or more ppl other wise we take his car I don't like drinking and driving I almost got us killed I still thank the man up stairs for that my two best friends and my sister were with me and my stupid ass. I honestly thought my buddy was sober we got to the bar at 9 30 and left at midnight I started drinking around 3 or 4 with my buddy from Fargo who I only see once or twice every 5 months. Which showed up on the breathalyzer for the 9 ish hours I was drinking. I thought Jayme was fine. But anyway sorry for the big debate I know we were wrong about driving we call a taxi but taxi service didn't answer. Probably because it was a weekday. I still say, no it is not right nor okay for them to tag your truck. But since y'all already went along with their game and the other guy managed to get charged with a DUI, there is probably nothing you can do at this point. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
n8ball2013 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 but how do you know the approach wasnt justified. its not like he said he came in guns blazing with the swat team. There was a report of a public disturbance and visibly intoxicated patrons. the police were called. The police saw at least one of them getting int he truck because he did admit to opening the door of his truck. So Im guessing its the passenger side right? That leaves the other drunk guy to go where? So the cop's are there now and can see they are both visibly drunk. They now have reason to give them a breathalyzer because they "implied" that they were getting in the vehicle and someone has to drive it and someone had to drive it there. They ahd every right do what they did and im glad they did. They took a habitual drunk driver off the street from the sounds of it. I can tell you've never lost anyone in a drunk driving accident if you did you would feel the same way as the rest of us. Ive lost more people I know in drunk driving accidents than you have years in your life. THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Dylank811 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 but how do you know the approach wasnt justified. its not like he said he came in guns blazing with the swat team. There was a report of a public disturbance and visibly intoxicated patrons. the police were called. The police saw at least one of them getting int he truck because he did admit to opening the door of his truck. So Im guessing its the passenger side right? That leaves the other drunk guy to go where? So the cop's are there now and can see they are both visibly drunk. They now have reason to give them a breathalyzer because they "implied" that they were getting in the vehicle and someone has to drive it and someone had to drive it there. They ahd every right do what they did and im glad they did. They took a habitual drunk driver off the street from the sounds of it. I can tell you've never lost anyone in a drunk driving accident if you did you would feel the same way as the rest of us. Ive lost more people I know in drunk driving accidents than you have years in your life. I missed the part where they were in or making contact with the truck...that hinders my argument substantially. Although I'm not clear on whether or not you can be inside of a vehicle that is not running. Either way, I disagree with their appoach. But I agree with you about the drunk driving. Dumb decision. Especially to do so over and over again. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
Dan2427 Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 Dylan, yes we did drive to the gas station. The part I don't like is no one was driving the keys were not in the ignition they just rolled up and asked what we were doing we said eating and smoking and she grabbed our license and she called back up then took us to the cars gave us breathalyzers told us if someone doesn't admit to driving we go to detox. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
Dylank811 Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Dylan, yes we did drive to the gas station. The part I don't like is no one was driving the keys were not in the ignition they just rolled up and asked what we were doing we said eating and smoking and she grabbed our license and she called back up then took us to the cars gave us breathalyzers told us if someone doesn't admit to driving we go to detox. And there you have it. Abuse of power. Shoulda went to detox lol. 2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System Cadence FXA1600.2 Cadence S2W10 Cadence 4 AWG wiring Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz
MrSkippyJ Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Dylan, yes we did drive to the gas station. The part I don't like is no one was driving the keys were not in the ignition they just rolled up and asked what we were doing we said eating and smoking and she grabbed our license and she called back up then took us to the cars gave us breathalyzers told us if someone doesn't admit to driving we go to detox. And there you have it. Abuse of power. Shoulda went to detox lol. how? what part about someone drove drunk is confusing to you? it's not like the officer showed up to their house and did this. F150: Stock 2019 Harley Road Glide: Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt Processor: DSR1 Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx Lid (Rear) 6x9s - TMS69
IBleedMusick Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 Dylan, yes we did drive to the gas station. The part I don't like is no one was driving the keys were not in the ignition they just rolled up and asked what we were doing we said eating and smoking and she grabbed our license and she called back up then took us to the cars gave us breathalyzers told us if someone doesn't admit to driving we go to detox. And there you have it. Abuse of power. Shoulda went to detox lol. Wrong sir by law if you are intoxicated with keys in hand pocket purse whatever and you're in a public setting thats intent right there. She saw them walking towards the vehicle. Why do you think some bars take your keys away once you get past a certain amount of drinks. They had all the right in the world to do what was done, Dan and his friends gave probable cause. The officer was suspicious and therefore asked, I am sure when he opened his mouth she could smell it. 2013 Dodge Charger Build Log 1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0Build Log 2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe Build Log SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!My Selling Feedback
Dan2427 Posted February 7, 2012 Author Report Posted February 7, 2012 Again, I'm sorry to start the debate. N8 you can close this thread up if you like I'm talkin to an attorney instead about the DUI plates. Jayme is also talking to an attorney about dropping one of the DUI's because he got charged with two for blowing twice the limit. I'm not some kind of magical drinker where we all get home safe all the time. We were wrong I just don't like how I get DUI tags when I wasn't driving the attorney says it happens more than people would think I need to bring the papers to him and go from there. 2003 GMC Yukon Denali Alpine CDA 117 Redoing Mids/Highs 4 Runs of 1/0 Knukonceptz 2+, 2- 4 Deka 9A31's in back (Stock underhood) 250 amp Alt. AQ20K 2 18" Crossfire XS V.2's 12 cubes 33hz 149sq inches of port!
LoudPursuit Posted February 7, 2012 Report Posted February 7, 2012 I have no sympathy for someone who is willing to drive under the influence. When I was 11 my mother was hit from behind by a drunk driver which separated a disk in her back leaving her with a lifetime of pain, not to mention she will not even think of getting behind the wheel of a car again. One way or another Karma will find its way to douche bags who drive under the influence. Headunit: Pioneer avh-1400dvd Subs: DC Audio lvl 4 18 with carbon fibre dustcaps Sub amp: Rockford T2500-1bdcp Mids & Highs: RF Prime 5.25's + Focal Polyglass 6.5s Highs Amp: RF T600-4 Batts: XS Power D975, XS Power D925 Alt: Mechman 270a Wires: Shok Industries 1/0, RF RCA's and Shok 12/8 gauge speaker wires Deadening: Second Skin TEAM DC TEAM SHOK
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.