Look Dylan, you're young and think you know everything because you took a class or two. You missed the bus on this one. I am studying law currently, and I will tell you for a fact that the police had every right to approach these jokers. Just admit you made a mistake and learn something from the posts I made here.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

I'm not even going to read page 3.

Dan2427 - You got drunk, went out in PUBLIC. "I was drink at the house, they drove me in to PUBLIC". And got caught and you didn't get a P.I. you should be happy about that. And P.I. stand for "PUBLIC INTOXICATION" since your not the brightest bulb on the tree. Cry me a damn river please. Your friend got a DUI. Wah Wah its his fault for not being the brightest crayon in the box. And you get some cool plates. Who really cares. And from what I did read nobody on here does.

So you can drink a lot big deal, so can a fish. Guess what they to get caught. But based on your "Please feel bad for me I got drunk plates", (WASN'T A COOL STORY, bro!) your not going to change.

Enjoy the plates and the mark on your record. I wish more people would get caught.

PPI dbl din
DC Level 3
1.77cubes net tuned to 33htz.
DC audio 2.0k
CT Pro Audio 8" in front, 6.5 in rear

dc_audio.jpg

this thread is full of lols

dylan i don't say this much but seriously just stop posting on this matter you sound like an arrogant little kid.

also i know its a different situation but here in okinawa if my DEPENDENT refuses a breathalyzer, she doesnt get her license suspended i do. so quit your complaining folks you got it easier than you think you do. Drinking BAC here .02

you win some, you lose some

I only read the first page..... BUT

all im gonna say is that i Caused an accident once but there was nobody around to see it except me and the other driver. When the cop came he gave me a ticket for driving too close and let me go. I plead NOT guilty at the trial and the cop couldnt say other wise because no one saw it. It was obvious that i did because of the accident and the way the damage was to the car but because no one was there that could deny my claim that i didnt drive too close the ticket was thrown out. So you could fight the fact that there was no proof that you drove to the gas station. And if the cop is too lazy to do is job right then there is a possibility to get away with it.

But I definitly agree with the way things went down for the OP. Too bad they didnt catch you before you left to go to the gas station.

edit: so the cop didnt see any drunk ppl driving the truck so it would be hard for him to give anyone a DWI. unless he get the surveillance tapes.

2 DC 12" lvl 4s

1 DC 1.2k

XS Power S3400

big 3

Alll KNU wire

Pioneer HU

cheapo Legacy coaxes (just for now)

dc-audio-you-should-get-there-is-no-try-just-do-thumb-1.jpg

What? How is that relevent to this thread? I'm not being a bad ass. What's happened here is I had an unpopular opinion and the balls to stick to it, so now I'll continue to be attacked.

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

I don't agree with the whiskey tags be put on your vehicle if you weren't driving nor even the one being charged with DUI. But I'm unclear as to if you and the other participant was in the vehicle? That makes it different. If you were just say sitting on the curb near the vehicle, police shouldn't have been able to do shit because they did NOT see you driving nor have survailance and itd be pure he said he said your word against mine bullshit which usually does not hold up in cour tBut if you were in the vehicle, different story. In Missouri I know that if someone in your vehicle is found with drugs it can get put on the owner of the vehicle because it's the owners responsibility as to what he is allowing to happen in his property as a club owner would as if he allowed a minor in his drinking establishment. But idk details. Cops always think they re above the law and I know every person on here has had a WTF moment with police in their life so let's keep that in perspective here.

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.
Two 1/0 run's
KnuKoncepts 1/0 big 3
Shuriken BT-100 under the hood
Shuriken BT-120 in the back

I don't agree with the whiskey tags be put on your vehicle if you weren't driving nor even the one being charged with DUI. But I'm unclear as to if you and the other participant was in the vehicle? That makes it different. If you were just say sitting on the curb near the vehicle, police shouldn't have been able to do shit because they did NOT see you driving nor have survailance and itd be pure he said he said your word against mine bullshit which usually does not hold up in cour tBut if you were in the vehicle, different story. In Missouri I know that if someone in your vehicle is found with drugs it can get put on the owner of the vehicle because it's the owners responsibility as to what he is allowing to happen in his property as a club owner would as if he allowed a minor in his drinking establishment. But idk details. Cops always think they re above the law and I know every person on here has had a WTF moment with police in their life so let's keep that in perspective here.

Holy shit, so you agree with me? I'm not alone. :o

2004 Ford Mustang GTPioneer DEH-P7200HD head unitMach 460 Factory System

Cadence FXA1600.2

Cadence S2W10

Cadence 4 AWG wiring

Ported box, 2 cubes, 32 hertz

Dylan... Please stop typing, all you are doing is digging yourself a hole, that you keep digging deeper, especially with the ap government class. Let the grown ups (not including myself) talk this over, you know, people who have been in trouble or around long enough to understand. Rather than "the police are wrong, I know this because I took ap government in high school."

29408240963_9908a51930_o.png
Best Score to Date : 160.5 dB Outlaw (47Hz)[4 XM 15's & 2 Taramps Bass 12k's]

BL :  http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/147800-chevyboy95s-4-15s-7krms-wall-1533-db-on-half-power/
YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/hitemwiththeflex/

Holy shit, so you agree with me? I'm not alone. :o

To an extant, yes. If you believe in the justice system, the justice system is just that. You have to be put through it. From what I've read there was no Q and A. Cops did the unjust with no hoop jumping. It was the cops rolling up and believing what their seeing. If I saw a guy holding a bloody knife over a dead body, sure I'd think he killed them. But it could be a completely different story.

Still though, I wasn't there. Don't know all the details

98 Isuzu Rodeo
Pioneer Deh-6300ub
SUBS
​*Upcoming* SSA Xcon 18 4th order
AMP
​Banda 3500
Mids/Highs
Pioneer
EQ
Clarion EQS746
ETC.