Sonic Electronix

hole in trunk (spare tire well blew out) will it affect the sound?

I never said it didnt work. You just assumed thats what I meant. I just was hating on the fact that the shit can stick for days ifvyou dont wear gloves. I use it all the time. So yeah..like your name says hatersgonnahate

/moderator cut the shit. or you'll be forum vacationed.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Anyways, back on topic... The pic looks like a stress split, no marks or signs of impact, but thin sheet metal can be welded and seamed properly, or great stuff if you don't want to cut out the area. Bondo won't last long imho.

My name is AdamThis is my Civic Build.7" Samsung Tab 2Kenwood KDC-X896Clarion EQS746Sundown X-15DC 3.5k @2ohmHatersGonnaHate's 02 Civic UBLELD Bypass for Honda Civic/Accord/FitDon's Jeep Grand Cherokee Rebuild

N8ball2013 - i think you'd stick your dick in a blender if it told you it was 40 wtih two kids your age. lol

srp365 - If posting were picking up bitches, I'd be going home single tonight

looks like tony montana sneezed in your car.

VbjgkeI.jpg

kNsESzw.jpg

I'm surprised no one has said fiberglass yet

Anyways, back on topic... The pic looks like a stress split, no marks or signs of impact, but thin sheet metal can be welded and seamed properly, or great stuff if you don't want to cut out the area. Bondo won't last long imho.

I'm guessing I can probably get this "great stuff" at like lowes? So just duct tape the cracks so they are even and nothing spills out and fill a layer in the bottom? Appreciate the help btw guys.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

kinetik 1200 (under the hood)

kinetik 2400 (dedicated to the sub)

Mids and highs coming soon!

and this "great stuff" comes in different kinds.. The kind I see online is a spray foam. Is this the one you guys are talking about.

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

Ya they are talking about the spray foam to fill it up, that really should be welded though. Since you were asking about other subs maybe its time to pull your current set up and rebuild? And holy fuck on that lol I never would have guessed that that would break like that lol, especially on an '06 lol. It would be really sketchy to weld that with the box in. You might be able to find someone to weld that up for pretty cheap.

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Ya they are talking about the spray foam to fill it up, that really should be welded though. Since you were asking about other subs maybe its time to pull your current set up and rebuild? And holy fuck on that lol I never would have guessed that that would break like that lol, especially on an '06 lol. It would be really sketchy to weld that with the box in. You might be able to find someone to weld that up for pretty cheap.

My dad is a welder and I might be able to take it to his shop but I know its really thin so I was thinkin it might just burn right through..

1 15" FI BTL N2

AQ2200d

Big 3

Pioneer head unit

Do it right cause if you try to cheap out on the repair it will only come back to bite you and cost even more than what it might cost now.

EDIT: You really really need to seal the spare tire well or you'll have the same thing happen again, plus you'll want to use a layer or two of deadener on it since it is so thin and prone to flex.

01 Ford focus ZX3

Pioneer AVH-X491BHS

PPI PC 4800.2

Morel Maximo 6.5" x2

Archived