Well I can state that all the people who are involved in this thread are responsible and knowledgeable with weapons.... I simply asked you to leave because you have made your point and we know that you dont carry guns ...

Just an fyi most of us here have countless hours of weapons training and countless years of weapons experience

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Unless you are protecting yourself or the lives of others from imminent danger, and you are prepared to pull the trigger, you are a fucking idiot if you pull a weapon out.....it's not something you do just to scare someone.

exactly. if it leaves the holster, its gettin used.

Owner of BigAss Ports

VTLOGOnotext.jpg.667f65a91c14a3f8b00ad9ab5ecdb92f.jpg

It has absolutely nothing to do with where you grew up, I lived in the East Bay Area until I was ten or so, then in Salishan.....but I don't go around like some hard ass wannabe gangster.....so don't even start with that whole "I grew up her and saw this and this", be an adult about shit and you will be treated as one. Nobody gives a shit about how hard you are over the internet.....and seriously, I would rather be respected than feared any day!! Now excuse me while I go wipe the residue off my ears from having my head so far up the mods asses!

1998 SS/T Ram Build Log

- Kenwood KVT-514 and KNA-G510 Navigation

- 2 DC Level 3 12"

- Components???

- Sundown ???

- Sundown???

- Knu Konceptz

- Second Skin Dampy Pro

- XS D6500

that's the truth Nine. I live about 10 mins from Orange Mound (for 2 years I was a block north of it) and work in Frayser in Memphis. 2 of the worst parts of Memphis and I am the least "hard" person you will ever meet. I sure don't go driving through Orange Mound because, well I like to be alive :)

F150:

Stock :(

2019 Harley Road Glide:

Amp: TM400Xad - 4 channel 400 watt

Processor: DSR1

Fairing (Front) 6.5s -MMats PA601cx

Lid (Rear) 6x9s -  TMS69

Yeah it's called trigger shock, and unless you have lived in my shoes you can't say i have never dealt with a life or death situtuation.

Well I will ask you respectfully to no longer partake in this discussion....You are portraying yourself to be gangsta and all that shit....Well all I can say is I hunt "Gangsters" for a living because im a fugitive recovery agent so I have seen the best and worsf of people,houses and Neighborhoods

I consider myself to be a lot of things but I am no gangster I have no affiliation with any gang or set, since you asked nicely I will leave, just remember that you don't know me so don't ever assume anything about me.

challenge accepted Fernando.

Your name is fernando arredondo. You look gangster to me.

l.jpg

Want me to post your address too?

A word to the wise. Before you go running your mouth take a second to think about it. Just like I didnt know you prior you still dont know me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Yeah it's called trigger shock, and unless you have lived in my shoes you can't say i have never dealt with a life or death situtuation.

Well I will ask you respectfully to no longer partake in this discussion....You are portraying yourself to be gangsta and all that shit....Well all I can say is I hunt "Gangsters" for a living because im a fugitive recovery agent so I have seen the best and worsf of people,houses and Neighborhoods

I consider myself to be a lot of things but I am no gangster I have no affiliation with any gang or set, since you asked nicely I will leave, just remember that you don't know me so don't ever assume anything about me.

challenge accepted Fernando.

Your name is fernando arredondo. You look gangster to me.

l.jpg

Want me to post your address too?

A word to the wise. Before you go running your mouth take a second to think about it. Just like I didnt know you prior you still dont know me.

Damn! N8 you are one guy I will make sure to never piss off.

Never really needed more than the clip + 1 in the gun. Don't see myself getting into any major shoot outs that would require multiple clips :rofl: damn must be the Wild West where some of y'all stay.

i am so fucking sick of this whole "wild wild west" horse shit people say all the time. if you would do some basic research, even badly, you would see that the crime statistics were WAY lower then than they are today.

lets do some basic research......

current murder rates:

• DC – 183 Murders (31 per 100,000 residents)
  • New York – 494 Murders (6 per 100,000 residents)
  • Baltimore – 281 Murders (45 per 100,000 residents)
  • Newark – 104 Murders (37 per 100,000 residents)

wild wild west:

• In Abilene, Ellsworth, Wichita, Dodge City, and Caldwell, for the years from 1870 to 1885, there were only 45 total homicides. This equates to a rate of approximately 1 murder per 100,000 residents per year.
  • In Abilene, supposedly one of the wildest of the cow towns, not a single person was killed in 1869 or 1870.

lol Believe me I know better than most how bad is out there but there but there was no reason for you to fly off the handle like that, I simply don't see the necessity of carrying extra. The "Wild Wild West" comment is a phrase used since in most Dirty Harry (and any other old western) movies the Wild West is depicted as the roughest and toughest of them all shootouts and gun slinging. Didn't really need the history lesson and didn't think anyone would take it so seriously, I wasn't knocking anyone who does carry "to each his own" and whatever makes you feel safest :drinks:.

2013 Dodge Charger

Build Log

1996 Ford Explorer XLT 5.0
Build Log

2005 Honda Civic LX Coupe

Build Log

SMD SUPER SELLER!!!!
My Selling Feedback

Dresig1_zps7acbddbb.gif

Dresig2_zpscfb11527.gif

im waiting for him to see this. hope he doesnt come looking for me.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived