I was just wondering for those of you who carry concealed like me do you guys carry extra mags with you? I know that I carry 2 extra mags with me at all times because I feel that there is no such thing as too much ammunition if something ever did jump off and I need to use my piece

i do if I'm carrying my lcp or my xds but not my glock it has plenty of shots
U revived a yr old topic

Yeah it's called trigger shock, and unless you have lived in my shoes you can't say i have never dealt with a life or death situtuation.

Well I will ask you respectfully to no longer partake in this discussion....You are portraying yourself to be gangsta and all that shit....Well all I can say is I hunt "Gangsters" for a living because im a fugitive recovery agent so I have seen the best and worsf of people,houses and Neighborhoods

I consider myself to be a lot of things but I am no gangster I have no affiliation with any gang or set, since you asked nicely I will leave, just remember that you don't know me so don't ever assume anything about me.

challenge accepted Fernando.

Your name is fernando arredondo. You look gangster to me.

l.jpg

Want me to post your address too?

A word to the wise. Before you go running your mouth take a second to think about it. Just like I didnt know you prior you still dont know me.

Go for it put my address I honestly don't care that you can use your mod privilages to find my old myspace account or my personal information...lol, And I am no gangster I am no thug I am someone who comes from the slums who has seen and done things that would make you reconsider packing a piece all the time. So go for it put my address, but just because I don't carry a firearn does not mean I do not own one and keep It in my home. I am far from the hardest dude from my neighborhood but believe when I say my name is very well known where I grew up, and if you think I am just some punk talking shit online then by all means do so but if you ever find yourself in colorado any time between now and august then hit me up and i'll show just how big of a punk I am, and if ever you find yourself in texas anytime after august witihin range of the Rio Grande Valley then the same offer stands, shit if you need a ride from the airport i'll give you one and then i'll show you who I really am. So go ahead show the whole forum my myspace pics from 3 years ago..lol And for your information you dumb old fuck not once did I claim to be a gangster, I have no gang affiliation I claim no set and other than reppin' for the Rio Grande Valley's 956 I represent nothing else other than myself. I also didn't recall challenging you to find my info but if it makes you feel better go for it, shit i'll tell you right now I have a clean record except for a fighting in public charge from high school, and a noise violation ticket from last summer, but you should always remember never judge a book by its cover.

Its to easy for him to find our info, he has our IP addresses...

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

im not real sure why you felt the need to psot that. Or even think its easy to find people by ip address. Ill give you mine. Let me know what you find ok?

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

E-Thugs and people that act "hard" over the internet infuriate me to no end. It's like I tell my guys on the team and what we say in our private security business, either throw your fucking hands and back what you say up or shut the fuck up. If you know how people work then usually the people who talk shit way to much and act "Hard" all the time are the ones who don't have the confidence to sit back and really comprehend the situation and then knock the fuck out of you when you step over the line. So, take what most of the E-Thugs have to say with a grain of salt... as they'er just fronting for their inabilities.

They are exceptions, as in everything.

My rant for the day.

Building an Empire.

im not real sure why you felt the need to psot that. Or even think its easy to find people by ip address. Ill give you mine. Let me know what you find ok?

Why post some guys picture and full name? and i dont need ur ip address. You can probably see emails too, and just looked it up.

there's plenty of hacking sites that show you how to hack someone or figure out info.

2012 Ram 3500. HTT 2nd Gen manifold Swap, HTT s465 Turbo, FASS 150, 6" S&B Intake, 5" TBE, RaceMe programmer, 8 inch tip (dumped over axle) 20x12s on 35s, 6 inch lift, Color match & haloed headlights, 30" lightbar flush mounted in bumper.

2 Sundown audio SD-2 12s and a Soundqubed Q1-1200d amp.

2000 s10 xtreme *SOLD*

1zh2yaf-1.png

I live in the wonderful state of MD where we cant do anything and cater to criminals. I wish I could conceal carry. This state is getting pretty bad and I live near the city which isnt exactly the greatest place in the state. Its really upsetting having to put up with politicians and their gun laws/bans and not being able to do anything about it

VbjgkeI.jpg

F6CNB9e.jpg
Team Sundown Audio / Team XS Power / Team SHOK

SMD Super Buyer/Seller

www.sundownaudio.com

www.shokindustries.com

www.4xspower.com

www.excessiveamperage.com

I live in California, does anyone else live here and have a CCW permit?

I'm looking into getting one if it is possible

Depends on the county....I'm in Kern and its pretty easy to get one. The thing is that it goes thru the sheriffs office. You have to have a good reason to get one and they review your paperwork and have the final say

Team Flex Issues

Why post some guys picture and full name? and i dont need ur ip address. You can probably see emails too, and just looked it up.

there's plenty of hacking sites that show you how to hack someone or figure out info.

MAybe you should know the full story before adding your two cents. Like when he pms you and basically threatens you with the you dont know me bullshit. I dont take kindly to e thugs and bullshit.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived