Reason why I don't buy from Ebay...

This is why I troll on companies sometimes...

If the the alternator is truely 220A, then why do I have to put on a smaller pulley over the drive pulley..

Dear carshateme,

This alternator will give you 220A in high RPM not idle and in 1200RPM if you install very small pulley over drive pulley and you get 220A in 1200RPM,Thanks

- powermaxusa

Click "respond" to reply through Messages, or go to your email to reply s.gifbtnRespond.gif

To: powermaxusa

Subject: Other: goalieboy2011 sent a message about HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR BUICK SKYLARK 3.1L 1996-1997 #260655948901

Sent Date: Feb-15-12 13:40:50 PST

Dear powermaxusa,

Hi, I just recently purchased this alternator, which states that there is an output of 220amps at 1,200 engine rpm..I just wanted to let you guys know that there is NO way that it is doing that much...maybe 104amps. because I have the alternator in my car and it can't even take up my stock electrical.

- carshateme

260655948901.jpg HIGH OUTPUT ALTERNATOR BUICK SKYLARK 3.1L 1996-1997 Item Id: 260655948901 End time: Feb-16-12 16:51:59 PST Seller: powermaxusa (2756iconRedStar_25x25.gif) 99.7% Positive Feedback Member since Jun-07-08 in United States Location: CA, United States Listing Status: This message was sent while the listing was active.

Edited by carshateme

New build coming soon. [center][url="http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/3/sigtoo.jpg/"][img]http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/9541/sigtoo.jpg[/img][/url][/center]

Textbook case of: you get what you pay for :(

Edit: POS alert #1 is that they say to use 4ga for a "220 amp" alternator.

Edited by SnowDrifter

This has nothing to do with eBay. This is just buying shit equipment with high expectations.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

damn dude,

i guess you can but 3 more and fab a bracket

and then call it a day

Team Clearly Louder (MECA)Team DC Audio

++* SELLING the CACTUS SOUNDS K12 for $1550 shipped *++

HMU!!!

3 flips. nollie flips. big flips. hardflips. - steez

Youtube Channel My Build Log

95 Bonneville SSE

- WALLED/4th Order - ~30 cubes -

*thanks LoganBerry, CortezDVT, Cj18, SuperCharged DC, Ryan-RAM Designs,LoudNLow931*

Mechman is a good alt i heard the only thing i didnt like is i went to the website saw the alt for my car for like 279 then asked for a quote a week later got a quote then checked the web page and guess what the price was higher now wasnt happy with the way i saw the pricing structure

123_zpsdd06b4db.png