Things that make you happy/smile

Off tomorrow for Veteran's Day, and getting off early WITH PAY today. As much as I bitch about my workplace, occasionally something comes along to somewhat balance it out.

2015 Toyota Tacoma Build Thread

2007 Mazda 3; 5000K HID's, Kenwood Excelon KDC-X997, Infinity Reference 6.5 comps in front and coaxials in the rear doors, JL 320.4 four channel, Rab Designs built ported enclosure with an SA12, Kenwood monoblock, Redline Leater shift boot/e-brake boot/center console cover, JBR short shifter/shifter bushings/rear motor mount.

Build Thread

1996 Mazda Miata: Kenwood Excelon HU, Alpine speaker in the doors, Clearwater (miata specific) headrest speakers. 

1994 Mazda Protege: Kenwood Excelon HU, Infinity Reference 2 ways all around, 2x RF Punch 10's in ported boxes. 

my wife is off im not.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Guy and his wife just walked in, and right in front of us stole my dad's dinner reservation for "John party of 3" (stealing a reservation from a vet is pretty low), and said the 3rd guy couldn't make it...We told the hostess and since it was Free Veterans Dinner night, they gave us a private booth and didn't charge my dad for the wine and they made those other people leave.

Get rekd 'ya commies. Thanks for the free upgrade.

Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King

Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620

Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol

When Alan uses big words I don't understand

It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out.

Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room.

I missed Alan.

RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.

Just got pulled over by a gang task force unit, blacked out Charger. Dude stopped me for a rolling stop at a stop sign LOL. He takes my documents back to his car and he's there for a while.

Meanwhile his partner starts chattin' me up. Get this, she was a very attractive young latin woman. She was asking me about my service injuries( I had just left the VA parking lot), and then we got to talking about school. She even asked about why the back seat is stripped out. She seemed real interested when I told her an amplifier rack would be going in there. She couldn't help but mention her "EX" husband 2 or 3 times. I don't know if she was just toying with me. Asking for her number crossed my mind, but I didn't do it. Hindsite tells me I should have. Damn she was cute. And something about her pink finger nail polish holding her AR at low ready the whole time she was talking to me was sexy as fuck.

Finally, partner comes back and has me sign the ticket. But then tells me to do a written declaration and he won't reply to it. Did me the favor because I am a veteran. Turns out he was 173rd Airborne in Italy during the same time I was stationed in Germany with 1ID.

Thanks for your service.

You should of told her, "Reporting for booty"

Finishing up a computer networks lab well before the due date. Used WireShark so it wasn't too bad.

2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix |

On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said:

3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man.

My feedback thread

nit smile but laugh. theres a stanced fiat in front of me. abarth yo

im going to try to get hin ti race

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

nit smile but laugh. theres a stanced fiat in front of me. abarth yo

im going to try to get hin ti race

road outside the shop is only half paved. So there is like a 3 inch drop between lanes. I saw a cambered crx get stuck bad enough they had to get out and push. Day was made yesterday

750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.

^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY :)

Team Subsonic Lows

Archived