Things that make you happy/smile

Just got the police report, feel shit tons better now. If they total my car I'll be posting in the pissed off thread tho.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Drove on the autobahn yesterday. Got to 120 mph. Felt like i was going 70 the roads were so smooth.

The only times I've been on an autobahn I was like 12, but I thought it was the coolest thing ever!

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

It was so fun. My wife panicked she was recording with our camera and she asked how fast we were going and I said about 110 ( at the time) and she was like "OMG SLOW DOWN" even though it felt so smooth. It started raining when we finally got to a spot with less traffic so I never got to see if I could top out the car/minivan we rented.

We were supposed to get a ford focus then got "upgraded" to a small mercedes about 2 weeks ago then when we got to Hertz they said they gave us another upgrade since the mercedes wasnt returned on time. Ended up getting a minivan type car with 3 rows for just me, the wife, and 2 backpacks lol.

did a few 60-150 pulls in the 'Stang I've been working on. 3rd gear 60 rolls = sideways on the highway.

Oh, and I got another job interview tomorrow. Shit is looking better.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Saw a nasty ass cts-v wagon today at work, he smoked the tires leaving the lot and I jizzed my pants lol.

He was in a rush so I couldn't get pics but he will be back in a couple weeks so I'll get some then.

Fully built motor, two big tanks of nos and it's lowered just right, thing is fucking sexy.

He's got a really clean system in it too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived