Things that make you happy/smile

Dentist finally fixed my issue this morning. Had my wisdom teeth pulled last Tuesday. My bottom 2 were acting up badly.. Wouldn't clot normally.. Got infected.. 2 bouts of dry socketing...Been a miserable week to say the least. On top of that combatting a severely sprained ankle... Well finally got the issue fixed this morning. Dentist filled the left over holes with some kind of putty they use that aids in clotting. Granted it tasted like shit but it beats having my jaw bone exposed and being in god awful constant pain...

So mouth pain is finally gone... Hoping this ankle heals quickly so I can get back to work

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Also found out that the union I am a part of isn't completely useless. All the money we pay them goes towards a little bit of good. They're going to pay my insurance premiums while I am out of work so I won't have a lapse in coverage

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

enjoyed another day of fairly nice weather. Low 60's with some wind. First frost of the year is coming in tonight though.

Oh and drove the pickup for the first time this week.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

My grandpa has had a trust fund sort of thing set up for me where every year on my birthday he would put in $100, and I couldn't access it till I was 21. The money gets invested and when 21, I can sell it for what it's worth that day and get the money.

I was assuming it would be a little over $2100. ($100 per year for 21 years)

Boy was I wrong. Got a lot more than I was expecting! Paid off my $3,300 truck loan, bought new tires, paid 6 months of my insurance, got a new phone, and have about $800 to spend on this Black Friday for audio equipment!!! Can't wait.

Fi Team 18's (4)
Crossfire 16k
Crossfire 400.4 & 800.4
Pioneer AVH-X491bhs
140ah cmax
CES 320's (2)

Is it not archery season there? Don't mean to say this is a dick tone, but that hind leg looks really injured, and there's a good chance he won't survive that.

just look at this venison roast as well... I know you want some.

12096346_10153504406754902_5899235663871

but good on you for helping it out. If it wasn't hunting season, most definitely would have done the same.

This reminded of the guys who go to the club for the fat chicks because they didn't want to work hard, lol

My grandpa has had a trust fund sort of thing set up for me where every year on my birthday he would put in $100, and I couldn't access it till I was 21. The money gets invested and when 21, I can sell it for what it's worth that day and get the money.

Boy was I wrong. Got a lot more than I was expecting! Paid off my $3,300 truck loan, bought new tires, paid 6 months of my insurance, got a new phone, and have about $800 to spend on this Black Friday for audio equipment!!! Can't wait.

I assume some of that will be spent on goodies shared in the circle soon, lol

Awesome.

Even more awesome would be if Grandpa's lesson on investing got through and after you've spent all that money he made for you--you'll start putting away a little of your own.

You know, now that you don't have a truck payment and all...

Static drops are my bag.

Archived