Things that make you happy/smile

You guys make me smile and im happy to be a part of this family. You guys have big hearts an my family thanks you !! And i thank you . Ive not forgot how we got back home!! Im sorry ive not logged on much , moneys tight and i havent had a phone till recently. Im starting from the bottom all over again. But i got this its not the first time . Anyways big thanks to smd i will never forget what this place did.

Took my girl out to dinner at an expensive restaurant for valentine's day, cost me $200 but it was good as hell.

Worth every penny because i get to see her happy, we don't get much time to do nice things these days so it was a good change of pace.

The sexy ass dress she had on helps too.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Seeing tracking information for the HAT's.

But adversely, the wait to receive them sucks, even more so since I won't hear them for months to come.

We were at $1.24 here last week then it went back up to $1.70

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Archived