TRTC360 Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 this goat makes me happy. '93 Firebird Formula V8 H/U- Kenwood eXcelon KDC-X395 Mids/Highs Amp- Hifonics ZXI80.4 Wiring-KNU RCA's, Speaker Wire, And Two Runs Of Trystar 1/0 G34 Red Top and a 180amp Ford Alternator www.youtube.com/TRTC360
S15_Silvia Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Doing (way) better than expected on a filter design midterm. And doing 25 points better than my one friend who usually kicks my ass at this stuff. Small victories but I'll take 'em. edit: Rockford Fosgate here I come Not to thread jack... but are you trying to work for RF down the road? What field are you going into? They are on my list after I get my degree. Currently a senior undergrad in electrical engineering. RF is definitely a goal of mine, though I feel like they're looking for the elite of the elite. We'll just have to see how it goes. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Doing (way) better than expected on a filter design midterm. And doing 25 points better than my one friend who usually kicks my ass at this stuff. Small victories but I'll take 'em. edit: Rockford Fosgate here I come Not to thread jack... but are you trying to work for RF down the road? What field are you going into? They are on my list after I get my degree. Currently a senior undergrad in electrical engineering. RF is definitely a goal of mine, though I feel like they're looking for the elite of the elite. We'll just have to see how it goes. If RF doesn't work out, which I hope it does obviously, you can always look at things like aeronautics/aerospaceat places like boeing or northrop. My grandpa was an electrical engineer and worked at Hughes back in the 50's/60's and did radar mapping on the B2 bombers, dad was a petroleum engineer but also worked at hughes and boeing for a while (maybe it was mcdonnell douglas) and I don't know much of what he did but I know he worked on experimental MIRVs, mainly on the re-entry portion. Lots of cool stuff in that field, wish I was smart enough to handle all the math for those so hats off to you sir. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
S15_Silvia Posted February 25, 2014 Report Posted February 25, 2014 Thanks for the tip Alan. The three industries I'm interested in are solar/PV, automotive electronics, and audio electronics. Back on topic: getting a buyer for my old stereo amp makes me happy. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
LoudBimmer Posted February 26, 2014 Author Report Posted February 26, 2014 Mechman and DC power offering HO alternator for a car I'm looking to buy
OrzechNJ Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Lucky guy... No ho alt for 540.... sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
boom50cal Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Monterrey Jack/Smoked Cheddar Cheezit DUO's. Jesus fucking tits they are so good On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Herokight Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 We finally reached an agreement and settled. I should be signing the paperwork next week and getting my check the week after that. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Lbox88 Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Wasn't your accident a year or two ago? UBL | Build Log
Herokight Posted February 26, 2014 Report Posted February 26, 2014 Year and a half. It took until last September for me to start showing good signs of improvement. We made our first demand in mid-November and around the end of the month I finished up therapy and was scoring 98-100 on cognitive ability tests compared to a 74 a year prior. It took until three weeks ago to get a counter offer from the insurance company. But now we're done and I can move on, get a job, and get back to life. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.