n8ball2013 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I ran 13 miles ones. My nipple were so raw the next day i couldn't wear a shirt. And that's not even the worst part THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I ran 13 miles ones. My nipple were so raw the next day i couldn't wear a shirt. And that's not even the worst part getting sigged. fucking dying from laughter. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
OrionStang Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I ran 13 miles ones. My nipple were so raw the next day i couldn't wear a shirt. And that's not even the worst part This is fucking hilarious only because a co-worker recently started running and complains about raw nipples. I'm in tears, man. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Quiet Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrionStang Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 The old man pointing ROFLMAO. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Amart88 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 My knees beg for mercy if I run for too long. My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Quiet Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 fuck a marathon. you're only one wet far away from this guy. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Amart88 Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 I ran 13 miles ones. My nipple were so raw the next day i couldn't wear a shirt. And that's not even the worst part My 2005 s10 blazer build. 4 zcon 18's walled.
Tecomah Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 Oh good lord 750??! Yeah, fuck that. Fuck this website, fuck SMD, fuck Steve, fuck all of his butt buddy mods, and their couches.^ DON'T BE A DICK LIKE THIS GUY Team Subsonic Lows
S15_Silvia Posted March 19, 2014 Report Posted March 19, 2014 @Stang: I know your Mustang wasn't hacked - I was just trying to make a point. I'm not really in here to argue...I remember buying those stickers from you about a year ago and you threw in all the extras. We're good. And about bloody nipples and people shitting themselves, well damn I hope I don't ever reach that point in my life. 2016 Subaru BRZ | Sony XAV-AX100 | Rockford Fosgate DSM 4080 & DSM 40ix | On 6/6/2012 at 6:32 PM, 'LZTYBRN' said: 3. Don't put speakers outside the car unless you are the ice cream man. My feedback thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.