Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Some guys off Craigs wanted to buy my old pioneer 6x8's. I also sold him the mofo 15 he has so I asked him for a demo and rightly so I had to return the favor and let the T1 rip for them.

The guys reaction was classic, "Ho! That's too loud that's for pass out while you driving!"

Mission accomplished I give up lmao!!!!

2010 Mazda 3s 2.5L

Pioneer DEH-X9600BHS

Knu OFC 1/0 

SS Platinum AGM / XS Power XP750

Alpine PDX F-4 / Morel Maximo 5 + Coax 5

IA 10.1 / SSA XCON 12 

 

 

Posted

New job is going great. Meeting my sales goals, getting around 30hrs/wk, and my coworkers are pretty awesome.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

I defeated the friendzone :D

Phone camera sucks, but:

10342496_883274175031609_623204111688659

Met this girl when I was 6. We were really close friends for years, then she quit coming over to her great-grandma's (my neighbor at the time). We just recently began talking on a regular basis again and hanging out and yeah... Here we are.

Edit - Better picture:

10153953_10201203788255442_5804290083913

Nice chick bro :good:

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Whoa whoa whoa recones. Isnt this the part where you sell em and get something new? Its been like 2 months

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted
Nice chick bro :good:

Appreciate it :D never been this happy, man.

Lane AKA HeroKight

'96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4

R.I.P. Molliboo

$200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands?

You hear that????


That's a category 5 shit storm coming

n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads.

^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^

Posted

That feeling when you do something nice for someone, help out, big, small, whatever.

You know what I'm talking about. That really satisfied clear-conscience sleep-easy feel

Posted

Moved furniture for an old couple once^

Felt really great knowing that they didnt hire someone to pay hundreds of dollars to do all of it.

Still paid me $100 even though i tried to refuse it haha.

felt a little less good but oh well.

Posted

And... Calculus makes me happy. I got a really good teacher this quarter. It's nice to actually "do stuff" for once and be out of the tedious "groundwork" phase of math

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...