n8ball2013 Posted September 7, 2014 Report Posted September 7, 2014 I just went out and checked fluids and everything in the truck. Figured since I had the keys I should check batts and all that. Volume knob still works I've got a headache THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
GSanders17 Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Being late to a live wrestling event because me and the ole lady decided to get it on before we left!
n8ball2013 Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 just got told there is money in the budget for ceh training. certified ethical hacker THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
bcpballer64 Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 just got told there is money in the budget for ceh training. certified ethical hackerAww shit!He will go in n8 the grey hacker and emerge n8 the white hacker! "The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)
boom50cal Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Keurig custom cup things so you can put tea bags in your keurig. Raspberry tea fuck yeah On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Herokight Posted September 9, 2014 Report Posted September 9, 2014 Making an 81 on my first automotive electrical test. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
JEMT8 Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 The girl I was seeing broke it off with me and she is on my phone contract and instead of cutting off her service right away, I keep randomly blocking and unblocking numbers she interacts with often just to inconvenience her day lol it's kind of fun being an asshole for once. She legit has no idea what is happening and I keep telling her it must just be her phone and idk what to tell her formerly known as Jaylor Swift
boom50cal Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 The girl I was seeing broke it off with me and she is on my phone contract and instead of cutting off her service right away, I keep randomly blocking and unblocking numbers she interacts with often just to inconvenience her day lol it's kind of fun being an asshole for once. She legit has no idea what is happening and I keep telling her it must just be her phone and idk what to tell her On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Karkov Posted September 10, 2014 Report Posted September 10, 2014 It makes me happy/smile to have a place I can come and read about positive things going on in others lives when it feels like there is no positive in mine at the moment. That is all. 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.