Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Sound of a detroit 8v92

fuck yeah. Screamin 2 strokes.

Having my TV hooked up to my PC makes me happy as hell. sitting in bed watching netflix all day since my dad and I finished pulling the motor out of this Lightning early. Breaking Bad is bad ass.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I just have a smart tv so I can watch Netflix. And Amazon and all the other stuff

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Wanted to buy a smart TV but I jumped the gun on this TV on amazon during black Friday. 42 inch Seiki LED for like $250. Big upgrade from the 19 inch I have the past 4 years. My mom got Roku's for $15 a piece too so each room in our house now has a Roku aswell. Cable is pretty useless apart from the news channels and shit like that.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

Grape swisher and a pepsi

Posted

Dog park is finally frozen and not giant field of mud. Love watching the dude run around free as can be.

Static drops are my bag.

Posted

My kids getting along so well. My son loves his big sister :)

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3191 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...