Kyblack76 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 FInally picked out my next woofer. It was a team effort and lots of input but I should be ordering around the beginning of february oh .. you....... me?... she left again..... and.. its fantastic... SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
n8ball2013 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 There were a few involved. I don't want to name drop or nothing THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Kyblack76 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 There were a few involved. I don't want to name drop or nothing PM me... are you going dat a way? or no? SMD SUPER SELLER The Burban Build Blazer Build sold Acura trunk build sold
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 It was a team effort I see what you did there. I like it. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
n8ball2013 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 Ummm not following. I've talked to about 15 people regarding what my plans are and stuff. We've all come to the same conclusion on what's feasible THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 Oh I was thinking maybe you were hinting at team fi's. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
JEMT8 Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 Hopefully getting some booty tomorrow from the lady. It's been almost two weeks lol I'm sure I'll see you all in the things that piss you off thread after I don't get any. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
OrzechNJ Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 "Brazilian girls play Twister" on youtube... sometimes Loud is NOT pretty Sounds like its safe to go ahead and bend that ass over.
OrionStang Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 I wanna play with them... SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
LT.Smoke Posted December 27, 2014 Report Posted December 27, 2014 Hopefully getting some booty tomorrow from the lady. It's been almost two weeks lol I'm sure I'll see you all in the things that piss you off thread after I don't get any.Throw her down and be like "Look B***h I save lives for a living. I Don't think it's too much to ask for a little D**k to Mouth Recussitation periodically" . Then post results lol^^ Censored in the good nature for any younger audiences viewing Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.