Things that make you happy/smile

Finally got some positive news from my workers comp case. It looks like there is going to be a decision on permanent disability without a hearing and arbitration. That decision however, might take until June 15th to be made.

I want to go to the Laser Spine Institute to get fixed, but they won't take me in until the case is closed. So it looks like another 5 months of bullshit meds and shitty quality of life. Hopefully my lawyer can speed up the process now that the claims adjuster has admitted to considering the permanent disability.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

A girl handed me a 20 with a tiny bag with a small white rock in it and when I handed it back to her she goes "OMG ITS NOT CRACK!" First thing, if you say its not crack it's probably crack.

Also we might have found a little bag with LSD in it lol. We've found a lot of drugs there in the last year.

MMmmmmm, LSD. Fun times.

Just hit up my cold bitch of a wife when she's moving out. Caught her way off guard. Its funny because she been talking so much about how shes had enough and wants out.

This bitch actually told me that I am holding her life back, that since my injury we haven't moved forward. Well fuck, wasn't my plan to get hurt, so fuck it, if you want out get the fuck out. So much for "during sickness and health" and all that bullshit. I pay all the bills anyway, she needs to get the fuck out, won't hurt my pocket.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

MMmmmmm, LSD. Fun times.

Just hit up my cold bitch of a wife when she's moving out. Caught her way off guard. Its funny because she been talking so much about how shes had enough and wants out.

This bitch actually told me that I am holding her life back, that since my injury we haven't moved forward. Well fuck, wasn't my plan to get hurt, so fuck it, if you want out get the fuck out. So much for "during sickness and health" and all that bullshit. I pay all the bills anyway, she needs to get the fuck out, won't hurt my pocket.

A lot of women use men and when you aren't useful to them anymore they move on.

but all men are pigs right?

It go's both ways.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

She's showing her true colors. Im OK with her bailing. She needs to hurry up LOL.

As soon as my back injury gets fixed, Im getting back to destroying young latina strange.

Sounds like you need to get proactive and lawyer up now. Make her kick rocks so you can move on with your life. You only live so long, bro.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

"There are two parties in Washington DC today the "stupid party" and the "evil party". Every once in a while they get together and write legislation that is both "stupid and evil" which is hailed by the media as a grand "bi-partisan" break through."

I look back at "Idiocracy" and realize the only difference in washington was the keyed lighting in the House of Congress.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

LOL^^

but IMO if the Cowboys wanted to win it should have been 45 - 7 and not come down to that call. Which was a good call anyway.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived