Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

I could... when I get the funds together I will.

But at the same time, how fast could you spend $5k on audio?

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

How fast on audio. Less than a month right now

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

shit, I'd use it all the time. Pulling firewood, moving trailers around the yard, hauling equipment around the yard when cutting trees, pull a mini brush hog, hell I'd figure out a way to put a wire rack on it and use it for work lol.

And hell, stock, there's not many places they won't go. Trail riding in rocks, sand, mud, gravel. Hell my buddies 900, we'll load it up with an icechest and some fishing poles and take it all over his 320 acres going fishing. He took it with him for work up to an oil lease in North Dakota. Days off, he hoons it around up in the snow.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

A lot of the oil field guys use em now so they don't fuck up their trucks. I see a lot of gas workers with dented up 2014 pickups

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

the market WAS huge for them because of all those oilfield guys lol...

if it doesn't pick back up enough for drilling to commence again, it'll be the time to pick up a used one.

Right now 900's are going used for $13kish. Summertime hit's, market gets flooded, time to buy.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I'd rather buy a decent used quad or jetski and a snowmobile for 10k but I'd get more use out of those than a side by side. Although I'm sure the wife would prefer a side by side

Posted

I would love a SXS but don't have so many places or time to ride. Bought a brand new Can-am ATV for 10k but I agree with N8 dawg, the price of SXS is out of hand, not that I can't afford it but some cost 20k, WITF......

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Just transferred/combined 3 balances to a single account at 0% for 18 months. Its so much nicer to see the entire payment go towards the balance, and not interest. Ill keep the others open, but they're getting put away.

SMD Super Seller


My Feedback Thread

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3040 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...