Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Yesterday was my 10 year anniversary, got the wifey some diamond earrings, nothing big, just a couple hundred bucks.

So I fucked up, she doesn't wear white gold. Oh well, returned to Amazon where I bought them and we'll pick out earrings she will wear.

Amazon refunded the money a few minutes after UPS picked it up. Fucking love Amazon.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

67D1132A-79F6-4250-AEEE-460A15F1B200_zps

that is all

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Oh shit... That's a lot of louds in those boxes

Team MaxRetribution

Si Vis Pacem Parabellum
Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6

Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw

Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team

 

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build

http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build

 

Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌

Posted

Not a bad way to spend $5k

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Got an 86 on my ASVAB... Now I don't know what to pick for an MOS since I can do pretty much anything

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

do something youre interested in and will get you a future when you are done. It may sound fun to kick in doors but once you're done being a door kicker all you know is being a door kicker. I left the Corps and went to work making almost six figures my first year. Plan for the future not the now.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

do something youre interested in and will get you a future when you are done. It may sound fun to kick in doors but once you're done being a door kicker all you know is being a door kicker. I left the Corps and went to work making almost six figures my first year. Plan for the future not the now.

I was thinking of either small arms repairer or a CBRNe specialist so far are my tops. I initially wanted to do medic but I'm already an EMT so it doesn't give me any extra skills that I don't already have and I'd rather be more well rounded and do something I haven't already done before.

formerly known as Jaylor Swift

Posted

Medic could put you into the nursing field when you are done which can be very good money.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

small arms repair isnt nearly as glamorous as youd think. Unless you like cleaning m4s for 20 bucks because people dont want to do it. Or working on beat to shit Berettas and colts.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

aircraft mechanic?

seems like a cool field to me

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 9567 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...