HowLowCanYouGo Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 Yoga pants. Yessssssssssssssssssssssssss Nothing for now... Did you get that scar tissue when you got your vagina installed? I'd grab Adam's ass and look him in the eyes for a demo of nates truck.
OrionStang Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 My insurance company made me happy this morning, called and said they were able to get my deductible back from the wreck. $500 always makes me happy. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
gally Posted August 21, 2013 Report Posted August 21, 2013 bumping while the red light is on, windows down... and my moped 2010 Chevrolet Cruze Radio --- pioneer mvh-200vbt Front/back --- alpine type s 6.5" Sub Control --- Pac LC1 Sub Amp --- GZPA 1.4K Sub --- GZNW 15XSPL D1 Battery - GZBP 12.2500X
dyablo409 Posted August 22, 2013 Report Posted August 22, 2013 When I come home from a hard 10 hours of work and the first thing I do is unbutton my pants and sit down best feeling EVER!!
SLAYER1805 Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 Its too early to tell but there might be a SLAYER jr on the way...
TeamHT Posted August 24, 2013 Report Posted August 24, 2013 When someone asks for help, but they're just soooooooo smart they can argue every point made... But they still fail. Not that I like seeing people fail but when you're so smart, yeah...I'll be the dumbass who doesn't fail Tell me...does this smell like chloroform to you?
JEMT8 Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 that I am moving into my first apartment next weekend. formerly known as Jaylor Swift
CommonSyns Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 When you fight for that last piece of chicken and you win Skar Audio SDR 10" x2 (Sealed Box) Skar Audio 1500.1D (1 Ohm) x1 Skar Audio TX525c (Front with dash tweeter) x1 Kenwood Excelon KFC-X173 (Rear Coax) x1 JL Audio 360.4 (Mids & Highs Amp) x1 DEH80-PRS XS Power d3400 Singer Alternator 275A 98 Jeep TJ 4.0 5 Speed
big dee Posted August 25, 2013 Report Posted August 25, 2013 that I am moving into my first apartment next weekend.man do I remember my first place lol lots of good memory's
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.