boom50cal Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 Leaving for heatwave tomorrow at 5:30. so happy. can't even get calmed down to sleep. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
LoudBimmer Posted July 24, 2015 Author Report Posted July 24, 2015 local gun store is having a sale on ammo and 5.56NATO AR-15s
n8ball2013 Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 Someone has been bitten lol THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
audiofanaticz Posted July 24, 2015 Report Posted July 24, 2015 I wont even look at ammo prices or sales... thats no good. my cards hate me enough the way it is most the time.. I start spending and next think you know there will be a fresh 3500$ Mastercard maxed out in 10 minutes. Self control is key.
LoudBimmer Posted July 25, 2015 Author Report Posted July 25, 2015 I'm definitely gonna pick up stevens 320 shotgun. Sale price is $225. Can't pass that up.
mbdblue Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 A way to tell if your exhaust is leaking? Seafoam.... I dumped it in the crank/tank/PCV and while slowly adding while engine was running, it was PISSING out white smoke from the manifold to flex pipe. Guess I need a new gasket.... and a little off topic, but I'm pretty sure I need motor mounts too....Would explain why I have such continuous exhaust/manifold issues.... AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco
boom50cal Posted July 26, 2015 Report Posted July 26, 2015 Got 15 mpg on the highway coming back from heatwave. anyone with 5.4 or 4.6 F150's on larger than stock tires knows how stellar that is. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Deeznutz Posted July 27, 2015 Report Posted July 27, 2015 Once again I was called off today. I do need a haircut so call to see if the "Martha" is in today. "No". "Does she work tomorrow?" "Yes, 3-9" I guess what Martha said is true. She always does an excellent job and has a very strong clientele base. She was asked to "spread the wealth and give up some of her clients to the other girls to make things fair". Fair?, those girls suck. lol. Sometimes there's a line of 3-4 guys waiting for Martha only. A few times I waited >2 hrs for Martha. Always worth it though. You can tell the irritation from the voice on the other end when people ask for her. I always thought if you were good at something, you should be left alone?????? Apparently not! Anyway, I thought I'd share this funny story. -Frank
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 The Silverado only cost $113 every 6 months to insure. I should have bought a truck years ago. Probably make up for it in gas money though. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
Ahmed Johnson Posted July 29, 2015 Report Posted July 29, 2015 The Silverado only cost $113 every 6 months to insure. I should have bought a truck years ago. Probably make up for it in gas money though. Is this for liability insurance?
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.