Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

This 18 year old that has sat around my house and done nothing with herself for years got herself a job after me pushing her to do it.

I feel like I won the damn lottery.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

Decided to switch back to cd's and stop buying music from iTunes.

The cost of cd's has also been driven way down because of all the people downloading music.

Picked up queen greatest hits trilogy for $15.

how can you pass that up?

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

for the first time in a long time, (possibly ever) I saw a conservative Mercedes driver....he wasn't in the fast lane either!

AA-Atomic-Clif Designs-DC-Diamond-Digital Designs-Directed-Eclipse-Fi-Hertz-Hifonics-Kenwood-Memphis-Phoenix Gold-Pioneer-PPI-PSi-Stinger-Sundown-TC Sounds-Viper-Zapco

Posted

for the first time in a long time, (possibly ever) I saw a conservative Mercedes driver....he wasn't in the fast lane either!

:liar:

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.JK

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Posted

Finally being able to hear my new system after paying for it all just over 4 months ago makes me smile. All the new rattles/resonaces i've discovered, not so much.

I only have a single Zv4 10" rev2 on a SCV-2000D

I can't even begin to imagine what some of the stereo's on this forum sound/feel like after hearing the one ten i have.

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

got pulled over going 25 miles over speed limit ( 8 points, double fine and reckless driving). Since I have a clean record, cop wanted to keep it that way and issued me a delaying traffic offense $54.

Posted

Judge will know it's bullshit. no one ever gets a ticket for delaying traffic.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Posted

for the first time in a long time, (possibly ever) I saw a conservative Mercedes driver....he wasn't in the fast lane either!

got pulled over going 25 miles over speed limit ( 8 points, double fine and reckless driving). Since I have a clean record, cop wanted to keep it that way and issued me a delaying traffic offense $54.

LO fucking L

Used to have a loud truck

2009 Corvette Z06, H/C/I, 150 shot, g force tune, 730rwhp/690rwtq

2013 F-150 limited, MPT Tune, leveled on 35"s

Posted

Don't drive 25 over the speed limit.

2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD)

12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option

2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67

3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 

2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet)

1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4

4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps  (rear fill only)

1 ~ XS Power D4800

1 ~ XS Power D3400

8 ~ XS Power XP3000

160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power

320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener

Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS

Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 3053 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...