KO4Life Posted September 2, 2015 Report Posted September 2, 2015 When my so-called friend doesn't burn me for a set of subwoofers, then lies about to to everyone else. Budget Banging On A Budget..... 99 Civic EX Coupe XS Power/SkyHigh Powered Build In The Making...
Quiet Posted September 3, 2015 Report Posted September 3, 2015 McDonald's will be serving breakfast all day. Wish it were the whole breakfast menu... They could spin off a restaurant called "McDonald's Breakfast" and sell all breakfast all day and would be more popular. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
Broke_Audio_Addict Posted September 3, 2015 Report Posted September 3, 2015 That's all they should serve because the rest of their food sucks. That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.
boom50cal Posted September 3, 2015 Report Posted September 3, 2015 chicks that dont get mad when you screenshot on snapchat On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Ahmed Johnson Posted September 3, 2015 Report Posted September 3, 2015 McDonald's will be serving breakfast all day.Wish it were the whole breakfast menu...They could spin off a restaurant called "McDonald's Breakfast" and sell all breakfast all day and would be more popular. its the only food I eat from there. I do like their coffee too.
Quiet Posted September 3, 2015 Report Posted September 3, 2015 chicks that dont get mad when you screenshot on snapchat said screenshot of said chick. please and thank you 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
im45pl Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 chicks that dont get mad when you screenshot on snapchat said screenshot of said chick. please and thank you seconded... in 18+ lol TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
im45pl Posted September 4, 2015 Report Posted September 4, 2015 Dunno just asked nicely once i reached my post count TEAM DC AUSTRALIA My_Build_Log
LT.Smoke Posted September 6, 2015 Report Posted September 6, 2015 Co-worker gave me a Citizen Eco-Drive Skyhawk Blue Angels edition wristwatch... He found it in the parking lot of a walmart like 2 weeks ago and it was sitting on the desk at work and I asked if he knew where it came from. He said yep I found it and I don't want it.I said hell I will take it if you don't want it... So long story short I got a watch that is worth $1K for free Team MaxRetribution Si Vis Pacem Parabellum Id rather be judged by 12 than carried by 6 Bowhunting- Life Begins and Ends at Full Draw Bowhunting Team Fatal Trajectory Hunt Team http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/49335-sick96vtecaccords-t-line-build/?hl=sick96vtecaccord << Accord Build http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/68498-smokedout08impalas-tline-build/?hl=+sick96vtecaccord << Impala T-line build Rebassed.com for all your music needs 👌
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.