Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

people that don't move over/slow down for emergency vehicles or service vehicles on the side of the road

pretty sure I've posted this before.

That makes you happy/smile? Fucked up man

Posted

It's mid 50s today. Last weekend was the last projected weekend under that. It's time to start getting ready for dragging the truck out

Any updates to the build?
You mean like finish doors drop off for upholstery. That's really it. Little trim work

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

people that don't move over/slow down for emergency vehicles or service vehicles on the side of the road

pretty sure I've posted this before.

That makes you happy/smile? Fucked up man

Lol, I liked it, then read your post, and was like shit, we are in the wrong thread lol

"The strongest reason for people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government." -- (Thomas Jefferson)

Posted

people that don't move over/slow down for emergency vehicles or service vehicles on the side of the road

pretty sure I've posted this before.

That makes you happy/smile? Fucked up man
Lol, I liked it, then read your post, and was like shit, we are in the wrong thread lol

Haha yeah, I figure he thought it was the other one. Shit happens :shrug:

Posted

people that don't move over/slow down for emergency vehicles or service vehicles on the side of the road

pretty sure I've posted this before.

That makes you happy/smile? Fucked up man
Lol, I liked it, then read your post, and was like shit, we are in the wrong thread lol

Haha yeah, I figure he thought it was the other one. Shit happens :shrug:

oh god dammit. i had both threads open at once.

COMPLETELY MEANT TO HAVE THIS IN THE PISS ME OFF THREAD.

it's been a long day

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

my friends funeral was today. was a beautiful service. over 600 people came, from Texas, all over Oklahoma, Kansas, Arkansas, and some of his old friends from North Carolina.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 8322 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...