Things that make you happy/smile

Was stopped at a light today and had a Scion tC right on my bumper as it hits a two lane right before another light he swings out and starts trying to get over. Lin turns green and I got to hear the exhaust note change as he tries to pass me before it goes to one lane again. He's at my rear door he pulls even. I start to gas it a bit and look over at him he must have noticed I sped up and he had no shot at passing me and looks over I gas it more and get back in front of him. Road widens again and he's in such a hurry to pass me as I pull off into a parking lot he forgets to notice the red light skidding sliding screeching stop into the middle of the intersection lol. Nothing like having no balls under 50 mph

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

I think the truck is getting pulled out of hibernation tomorrow.

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

start my new fulltime job on tuesday. Driver for a county about 20 mins away. Won't be making much to start out, since it's contracted out with my driving school I went to, but in 8 weeks, I have the option to become an employee of the county. $17hr, 4 10's, 3 day weekends. And I'll be doing repo's on the 3 day weekends... So i should be able to live comfortably.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

start my new fulltime job on tuesday. Driver for a county about 20 mins away. Won't be making much to start out, since it's contracted out with my driving school I went to, but in 8 weeks, I have the option to become an employee of the county. $17hr, 4 10's, 3 day weekends. And I'll be doing repo's on the 3 day weekends... So i should be able to live comfortably.

Congrats man and I hope it works out well for you.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Finally got some time in front of my PC with my new DAC. Holy shit. After I got the drivers all worked out, and it's almost more trouble than it's worth, I fired up some Queen, some Depeche Mode, David Bowie, Police.... for about 3 hours straight. Just couldn't turn it off.

I cannot fucking believe how much dynamic range this $40 DAC has. The louder you go, the more detail there is, just doesn't stop. And now I'm shopping more expensive DACs lol. Guess this is how it starts.

2007 Pacifica
Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.

Cool man. Buy these M/Ts LOL.

Good luck on the new gig.

SMD Super Seller

My Feedback Thread

You know your girl is a keeper when she orders you a bunch of car parts you've been wanting.

New custom exhaust will be getting done soon, well the rear section anyways.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

knowing I'll get to repossess the vehicles of all the fuckheads I went to highschool with in just a few short weeks.

Damn that feeling just keeps getting better and better.

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

Archived