Borris The Blade Posted April 5, 2016 Report Posted April 5, 2016 I entered me and my brother on second skin's IG contest and my brother won. I happy he won since he could make better use of it than I would. It's like rubbing your wiener up against a sheep.
audiolamb6 Posted April 5, 2016 Report Posted April 5, 2016 I entered me and my brother on second skin's IG contest and my brother won. I happy he won since he could make better use of it than I would. damn that was today good to hear the win
3vil Posted April 7, 2016 Report Posted April 7, 2016 My first attempt ever making speaker rings, think they turned out ok.
boom50cal Posted April 7, 2016 Report Posted April 7, 2016 NAPA dudes know their shit. fuck autozone. fuck oreillys. On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
audiolamb6 Posted April 7, 2016 Report Posted April 7, 2016 what bout advanced they can suck it to right
boom50cal Posted April 7, 2016 Report Posted April 7, 2016 don't have one of those here. but sure they can too lmao On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
Karkov Posted April 7, 2016 Report Posted April 7, 2016 it's most likely different from city to city, state to state, when it comes to auto parts store know how.... 2007 Chevy Tahoe (SOLD) 12 ~ FI Audio X series 10" w/BP option 2 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @0.67 3 ~ DC Audio 5.0K @1.0 2 ~ PPI 3 way sets (not installed yet) 1 ~ RF T400-4, 1 ~ RF T600-2, 1 ~ RF T600-4 4 ~ CT Sounds 5.25" Strato comps (rear fill only) 1 ~ XS Power D4800 1 ~ XS Power D3400 8 ~ XS Power XP3000 160 stock alt, Mechman 370 Elite, 185 DC Power 320+ Sq. Ft. Sound Deadener Pioneer AVH-X5500BHS Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/user/knfjdkghjudfhsgkjdhf/videos?sort=dd&view=0&shelf_id=0
Quiet Posted April 7, 2016 Report Posted April 7, 2016 Napa is definitely above par across the board. My uncle owned a parts store himself for 20+ years, retired, and won't go anywhere but Napa for parts. He's gotta know something about the industry lol 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
OrionStang Posted April 7, 2016 Report Posted April 7, 2016 They all suck. Best to do your own research and TELL them what you need, don't ASK them what you need. SMD Super Seller My Feedback Thread
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.