Jump to content

Things that make you happy/smile


Recommended Posts

Posted

Little piece of advice. Do not accept a counteroffer from your current employer if you tell them you’re giving notice. It puts a bullseye on your back and only feats the inevitable. 

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted

Going to Slamology for the 1st time ever!

Finding out ya SAP Appeal for college was approved!

Having a Welding teacher who is not some jackass teacher but a nice one!

 

73456w9vbwevsdb

sodtbsorutnvsd

sdtuspdun sd d

f gsdfiusd gdf n

Posted

Bill C-45 has passed senate approval up here in Canada! Fuck Yeah!

Should only be another 6-8 weeks before we can blaze legally up here in Canuckistan.

I'm hoping for the last monday in August personally, would great way to celebrate my 41st ?

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted
32 minutes ago, Markous said:

Bill C-45 has passed senate approval up here in Canada! Fuck Yeah!

Should only be another 6-8 weeks before we can blaze legally up here in Canuckistan.

I'm hoping for the last monday in August personally, would great way to celebrate my 41st 1f601.png

I dont see how it wasnt already legal up there, especially considering we are talking about a country that has prescription heroin.

That being said a lot of people's definition of "music" is a clipped 30 hz sine wave with some 80 IQ knuckle head grunting about committing crimes and his genitals.

Posted

It's only illegal if you get caught ? and not much longer at that!

'07 Ford Ranger - DM-608 I E700.4 I SA-CX6.5 v2 I SAZ-1500D 15th (x2) I Zv6 12" D1 I SB500-34 I JP40 I

On 5/21/2015 at 7:07 PM, boom50cal said:

of course he gives no fucks. it's a ford ranger.

only bad mother fuckers drive ford rangers

Posted

When you get pulled over...

 

[1]
Man : Officer I has a gu-
Cop : GET ON THE GROUND

 

[2]
Officer: Are you armed?
Man: Yes, i have arms.

 

[3]
Officer: “can i see your drivers license?”
Passenger: “ i have a gun”

 

[4]
Police officers: your name? "Ajar"
Police officers: where are you from? "a far"
Police officers: are you armed? "there is a bomb in my car"
Police officer: WTF "alluhu akbar*

DC Audio - Singer Alternators - Knukonceptz - XS Power - Hybrid Audio - Rockford Fosgate - Second Skin Audio - SMD - Sundown Audio - Elemental Designs

Posted

Dress down day at work. I’m in shorts and a hoodie

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Posted
On 6/18/2018 at 6:46 AM, n8ball2013 said:

Little piece of advice. Do not accept a counteroffer from your current employer if you tell them you’re giving notice. It puts a bullseye on your back and only feats the inevitable. 

they didnt even offer lol.

 

commissioner realized he fucked up though and they spent all week kissing my ass. has been a nice week, and i haven't had to pick up a single wrench or tool. been happy

On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said:

Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.

 

Posted

I’ve got new neighbors. The one must have just got some beat in his hoopty ass 05 Elantra (get and shit). He’s got the trunk open and letting it eat.  I think I’ll return the favor here soon

THERE IS NO BUILD LOG!

1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab

Alpine CDA-9887

4 Team Fi 15s

2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0

2 Ampere Audio 150.4

3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets

Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound!

8 XS Power d3400

6 XS power d680

Second Skin

Stinger

Tsunami Wiring

Sky High

A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
  • Who's Online   0 Members, 0 Anonymous, 727 Guests (See full list)

    • There are no registered users currently online
×
×
  • Create New...