Quiet Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Having half the day off beacause of snow. on the clock??? win. 2007 Pacifica Rebuild. Less quiet. Still not loud.
n8ball2013 Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Transferring the last of the money for my down payment on a new car 5 months ahead of schedule what'd you end up deciding on? nothing yet but I plan on putting 5k down at minimum. That's set aside now. Wasn't planning on reaching that limit until June or July at the earliest. Now I can bump up my time frame or put more down and add more options. I'm looking at hemi charger optima turbo maxima Mercedes cla250 or c300 THERE IS NO BUILD LOG! 1998 Chevy Silverado ext cab Alpine CDA-9887 4 Team Fi 15s 2 Ampere Audio TFE 8.0 2 Ampere Audio 150.4 3 Digital Designs CS6.5 component sets Dual Mechman 370XP Elite alternators inbound! 8 XS Power d3400 6 XS power d680 Second Skin Stinger Tsunami Wiring Sky High A Real Voltmeter not a piece of shit stinger.
boom50cal Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 double bacon cheeseburgers from this little burger shop here in town.... SO FUCKING GOOD On 1/4/2013 at 9:31 PM, HatersGonnaHate said: Wow. 184 posts and I think you're a fucking asshole.
KillaCam Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Fresh bulk of microfiber towels. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Transferring the last of the money for my down payment on a new car 5 months ahead of schedule what'd you end up deciding on? nothing yet but I plan on putting 5k down at minimum. That's set aside now. Wasn't planning on reaching that limit until June or July at the earliest. Now I can bump up my time frame or put more down and add more options. I'm looking at hemi charger optima turbo maxima Mercedes cla250 or c300 I'm not sure about the charger, and while that would be my first choice just because 'merica, if you're going for the most logical choice kind of thing I can say, despite what some people think, the low end mercs don't seem to have as many issues, at least in comparison to the cars our family has owned. Moms 2007 clk350 was $18k in 2010 at the Kinecta repo sale, and it had 80k miles on when she got it. It's probably had the least amount of maintenance of any of the cars she's ever had. Put on 35k miles since she got it and we've only done the brakes once, did the 90k A-service, tires once, and had to get the headlight bulb changed twice. Never had any real mechanical issues, and it's been hit twice on the freeway, at low speed but still never had to actually replace anything because it took the damage so well. And for a V6, it's quicker than it seems. Couple friends have the regular c-classes and the new ones are really nice man. But the maximas are nice too from the few times I've been in one, haven't been in the new optimas. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
Dwn4BassAlan Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 Fresh bulk of microfiber towels. But you know what sucks, when the microfiber towels that are for washing the cars with expensive paint, get washed with the towels for drying the dogs off and the hair gets interwoven into every single fiber and you have to pick them all out so they don't scratch the paint lol. I like it best when you can use 1 towel to get the water droplets off and thin it out, and then hit it with a second towel and it dries perfectly with hardly any effort, especially on the windows. Gotta find that perfect balance of sunlight and towel wiping for the streak-free dry. Biomedical/Behavioral Science Major, The (Self-Proclaimed) Undisputed-Homemade-Woofer-King Super-Neodymium-Woofer Build Log: The D4BA-V.2 http://www.stevemeadedesigns.com/board/topic/169236-diy-super-neodymium-woofer-build-log/?p=2475620 Fucking love Alan you goddamned fucking super nerd lol When Alan uses big words I don't understand It's warming up enough that the donut-punching cyclist douchenozzles are getting their two wheeled fagmobiles out. Everytime I see a guy driving a mini cooper I cant help but think he loves cock & (2/29/16)-My wife just bitched at me about throwing out things we don't really use. My response of well we don't really use your vagina so should we throw that out was evidently not the right response. I had to leave the room. I missed Alan. RIP 5/29/15 - I love you son.
KillaCam Posted February 6, 2014 Report Posted February 6, 2014 I stopped washing my car. The location sucks. The sun dries one side before I can get to it. I have to wash in sections so I don't get water spots. So I just take it out to get washed. And the fact more than one person agrees does not make it a circle jerk, it makes it a bukkake scene and you're in the middle Chick took 3 shots of Jager, and then, pissed in my mouth.. B5 Passat Build Log
Herokight Posted February 7, 2014 Report Posted February 7, 2014 The fact that in December of 2012 I scored a 74 on my first cognitive ability test after my accident (anything below 70 is considered mental retardation), and now I score around a 98. I was almost retarded. Lane AKA HeroKight '96 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4x4 R.I.P. Molliboo $200 for new tires, on a jeep!? Is she stealing them or building them with a heat gun and rubber bands? You hear that????That's a category 5 shit storm coming n8: hey you doing today. What's it like being a bitch? you can pm me if you'd like to explain why you arent one. Just like you did for your vs threads. ^^^Rules. Follow them.^^^
Lbox88 Posted February 7, 2014 Report Posted February 7, 2014 Got a new work laptop that doesn't suck dick. UBL | Build Log
Recommended Posts
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.